Here We Go Again...The Candidates (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

Alan Knill
Henning Berg
Mick Wadsworth
Peter Reid
Alan Shearer
Iain Dowie
Micky Mellon
Phil Brown
Alex McLeish
Jamie Pitman
Neale Cooper
Richard O'Kelly
Andy Scott
Jim Magilton
Nick Barmby
Roberto Di Matteo
Andy Thorn
John Barnes
Nigel Adkins
Roy Keane
Avram Grant
John Coleman
Owen Coyle
Sammy McIlroy
Brian Horton
Keith Curle
Paul Dickov
Simon Davey
Carl Fletcher
Keith Millen
Paul Groves
Simon Grayson
Dave Penney
Kenny Dalglish
Paul Hart
Ståle Solbakken
Gary Megson
Lawrie Sanchez
Paul Ince
Steve Cotterill
Gary Simpson
Lee Bradbury
Paul Jewell
Steve Kean
Gary Waddock
Les Parry
Paul Peschisolido
Sven-G. Eriksson
Geraint Williams
Mark Hughes
Paul Simpson
Terry Brown
Gerard Houllier
Mark McGhee
Peter Jackson
Terry Connor

Nonleagueherewecome

I'll take Peter Jackson as long as it's the LOTR one, not the Lincoln one :claping hands:

Greggs

Makes no difference. If the new manager succeeds he leaves, if he fails he gets sacked. Fucking annoying, but sad reality.

CovLis86

If we got Grayson, then we get the shit end of the deal. Overrated in my eyes.

Probably should just pin this topic and unlock it every 6 months :(

T

The Hornet

Phil Brown will be the next boss.

Absolutely no chance with Adkins, Coyle etc.

TheHellion

Isn't Mark McGhee assistant to Strachan on the Scotland job? Rules him off that list surely.

When you take out the unrealistic names on that list, it doesn't appear to be very inspiring. I'd love to see someone like Nigel Adkins in through the door, if Robins IS leaving. However, I think it is generally accepted that is highly unlikely.

Mucca Mad Boys

Owen Coyle, Eddie Howe, Uwe Rosler, Adkins, Tisdale are the managers I'd try and get, all unlikely tbh.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I thought we got past all this shit at the start of the season, no doubt if we do begin looking for a new manager the club will leave it for 4 weeks with Carsley in charge before making there decision

At least if we had Thorn there would be no danger of him being poached :whistle:

Nonleagueherewecome

Owen Coyle, Eddie Howe, Uwe Rosler, Adkins, Tisdale are the managers I'd try and get, all unlikely tbh.

I'd love any of them, but only Tisdale and Coyle are remotely close to realistic and sadly they're probably still out of our reach.

It's bound to be Ince, isn't it?

skybluejelly

I thought we got past all this shit at the start of the season, no doubt if we do begin looking for a new manager the club will leave it for 4 weeks with Carsley in charge before making there decision

At least if we had Thorn there would be no danger of him being poached :whistle:
no he would have been deep fried

Mucca Mad Boys

I guess you are joking SkyBlue_Taylor? No chance of Howe and Rosler coming.

I said they were unlikely, if I was a decision maker, I'd enquire, sure!

There'd be the slightest chance with Rosler, I'd dream for Howe, but I know both are unlikely, as are the rest.

Boothroyd again anyone!? Lmao :facepalm:

Nick

Administrator
I said they were unlikely, if I was a decision maker, I'd enquire, sure!

There'd be the slightest chance with Rosler, I'd dream for Howe, but I know both are unlikely, as are the rest.

Boothroyd again anyone!? Lmao :facepalm:

May as well ask for mancini and fergie too!

Nonleagueherewecome

KarmicChris

I think Di Canio could be a decent shout, said at the start of the season our squad was one of the strongest. Recently had problems with Swindon so could see him leaving with little to no compensation to Swindon. Whether i'd want him here or not is a different matter though...

SkyBlue_Bear83

Get me Eric Black and some extra large condoms
His name is always mentioned and disregarded as unrealistic as he was in a job at some premier league club

Maybe it could come off if we approached him this time if we become without a manager with him being currently unemployed

Users who are viewing this thread