Here we go again.... Hussey shows the finger (1 Viewer)

Yorkshire SB

Why does mcsheffrey not get booed? I never boo but if i did id lose my voice booing him!

And he's a Coventry lad and a Coventry fan (made just over 200 appearances for the club, scoring 59 goals), top stuff Nick!

On a side note, I have to confess I missed much of last season due to being away from the area studying at Uni, but what is everyone's gripe with McSheffrey? I know he can fade out of games, but last season the few bits of quality I did see, often came from him. Is it because he doesn't run himself into the ground every week?

ajsccfc

A fist pump sounds like he's threatening all of us with a punch. He's lucky to own a pair of boots and he's threatening us with violence!!!! I'm disgusted, if he tried that in Welwyn Garden City let's see how far he'd get.

I'm going to call him a load of names on Twitter and get outraged if he so much as sneers in my direction.

So far, in 7 games, some so-called fans have managed to piss off Kilbane and Hussey. How does this help the club? How does this improve their performances? How does this encourage other players to come to the club? It's a self-defeating act, and quite pathetic.

Not to mention embarrassing for the majority of decent City fans.

I just hope the players realise we're not all morons who can't think.

Jonny

I was in the direction he gestured towards, didn't look like a finger to me, looked like a fist!

Sky Blue Sheepy

Just looked like a fist pump happy at scoring the pen. Nothing malicious. And I was right at the railings so saw it fairly clearly.

Evans020

All the people who booed George Osbourne at the Olympics are chavs, a disgrace, and if there is any justice in this world they will be caught and hung on gibbett hill

Grendel

All the people who booed George Osbourne at the Olympics are chavs, a disgrace, and if there is any justice in this world they will be caught and hung on gibbett hill

Sorry I didn't realise Chris Hussey was responsible for the economic collapse of the country.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Evans020

Sorry I didn't realise Chris Hussey was responsible for the economic collapse of the country.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Tongue in cheek grendal , why so serious, however he was partly responsible for the footballnomic collapse of the sky blue Reich last season :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Hey

Not having a go at the OP here but can we have this thread locked/deleted/thread title changed as there is already a Hussey thread and I wouldn't want users to come on here and get the wrong impression about Husseys action which he didn't do. Some people will just use it as another stick to beat him over the head with without reading the thread

Martin180

Like i have said many times , we have the worst bunch of fans in the country , total bellends some of them .I dont rate Hussey but while he wears the shirt he gets my backing

Nick

Administrator
Hey

Not having a go at the OP here but can we have this thread locked/deleted/thread title changed as there is already a Hussey thread and I wouldn't want users to come on here and get the wrong impression about Husseys action which he didn't do. Some people will just use it as another stick to beat him over the head with without reading the thread

I think when people read through they will see it to get the impression :)

RichieGunns

Some people wont read through though.

I on the other hand did and the lads on the radio said it looked like a fist held aloft and with the fans eye witness accounts, Hussey can be exhonerated of any blame.

As people have said, its just another excuse for people to shout, scream and kick like little girls about why they hate this player or that player etc...

Idiots :/

If he's boo'd every touch he makes by his own fans then you can understand his frustration

I as sitting next to "Big Cyrille Regis" in F Block (absolutely true) and he said booing your own players is totally out of order and will do nothing for their confidence - I totally agree.

PUSB

wingy

God did he ,how did i miss that one ,and he kept his Job today also.Cameron must be one big softy,maybe KD could go on another one of his Eternal rants until those in power take note ,like when AT got the sack;)

skybluegg

Bad reaction by the fan... and a worse reaction by the player. We don't need sisu to destroy the club, some fans and some players seem to be doing a good job of it by themselves.

sotv1987

Apparently Hussey put his fingers up at fans once he scored his pen...

Anyone who went to the game... did this happen?

I was at the game tonight and I never seen that, not saying it didn't happen but didn't see it, he was shit tonight but I would never boo any of the players, it can only make them worse , he wasnt the only player to have a shit game, mcgoldrick was the only positive for me tonight

RichieGunns

Bad reaction by the fan... and a worse reaction by the player. We don't need sisu to destroy the club, some fans and some players seem to be doing a good job of it by themselves.

But we have proved that he didn't do it as several eye witnesses (and radio commentators) already confirmed it was a fist of joy rather than a finger of anger ;)

Fist of joy...urgh...bad images :/

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think when people read through they will see it to get the impression :)
You mean like skybluegg did here

Bad reaction by the fan... and a worse reaction by the player

Sorry to pick on you but just making the point that people don't often wade through 10 pages of posts, they often just read the OP and the latest posts and could get the wrong idea

Sbruus

Stern John, Julian Gray, Leon Best now Hussey? Atleast we can't be accused of being racially intolerant.

brinner

Apparently Hussey put his fingers up at fans once he scored his pen...

Anyone who went to the game... did this happen?
no he didnt do that, did the old up yours clenched fist and fair play after being booed by a minority of mongs for most of the game.

some of our fans are fucking arseholes at times.

Sbruus

no he didnt do that, did the old up yours clenched fist and fair play after being booed by a minority of mongs for most of the game.

some of our fans are fucking arseholes at times.

Gillingham a few years back. Fans chanting "stern John is a lazy twat". I think he missed a sitter or something. Its a shame the mongs who single out players for abuse can't piss off and suppoet a club from manchester or north london and leave the rest of us to turn up and motivate the players.

georgehudson

really a lot of puerile nonsense, stirred by those who want a 'booh boy' in the team,
hussey's gesticulations could have been taken either way,
most importantly, there was a lack of a vocal LEADER on the pitch,
this has been evident thus far this season,
the last 'pitch leader', perhaps, dennis wise, or maybe before, dion,
i would proffer that maybe jennings could be more vocal,
then again, we don't know how mr fleck could affect things,
either way save slating players until the final whistle,
or post individual match ratings,
PUSB

MatthewWallis

He fist pumped the air twice, then had a cheeky look to thë bench turned back towards the fans and did a different gesture, I don't know how to describe it other than he fist pumped the air but put his other wrist across the top of his arm, I've seen other players do it before to oppositions fans as an insult, if Hussey did the same gesture to the Burton fans they would've kicked off about it. Hussey is definitely in the wrong in my opinion and he knew what he was doing

LJC_CCFC

Is it a coincidence that Husseys form has dipped ever since Kevin Kilbane has been playing in front if him, giving him bugger all cover and restricted what he does best getting forward, I think not

He fist pumped the air twice, then had a cheeky look to thë bench turned back towards the fans and did a different gesture, I don't know how to describe it other than he fist pumped the air but put his other wrist across the top of his arm, I've seen other players do it before to oppositions fans as an insult, if Hussey did the same gesture to the Burton fans they would've kicked off about it. Hussey is definitely in the wrong in my opinion and he knew what he was doing

this is what i saw and i turned to the mrs and lad in front to see if they did but they never seen it, hussey did have a shocker but didnt deserve to be booed. tbh hes been hung out to dry alot with lack of defensive procection down the left, just put it down to one bad game

skybluesteve76

I don't blame him if he got as much stick as some are saying! All the barracking is crucifying the lad! The only way we are gonna have any chance of getting out of this league is by getting behind the team.

Mucca Mad Boys

Hussey is a pussy. He is not a professional footballer, and is shite. If this is true, he should do that in the centre of Coventry, then see how far he gets, the :jerkit:

End of Thread

Hussey is a decent player for us, one the better lot tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread