Here we go again.... Hussey shows the finger (1 Viewer)

Bertola

Really didnt understand the booing of Hussey last night.

Defensively he was solid, stopped their winger from getting any crosses in, covered for out of position centre halves and did what you want a Left Back to do.

Going forward he wasn't great, but the movement to give him options when he had the ball was shocking. Mcsheffrey and Kilbane often stood behind their man, and made no atte,pt to get free, leaving Hussey to either play a risky ball to them or run down a blind alley.

Second half, you could see the crowd had got to him, as he took the easy "Marcus Hall" option of a loopy ball up the line for the forwards (mainly Elliott) to chase down, rather than looking to play his usual game.

For him to be booed, yet McSheffrey contually worshipped sums up the mentality of some of our fans.

Also when he stepped up to take the penalty, there were fans at the front screaming for him to get back and not take it. When his confidence had visibly been knocked earlier, and then he got that, it's no wonder he reacted by shouting and punching the air

S

SkyBlue Baker96

As Richard shaw said last night, him and carsley have been working hard with chris to get his defensive side of the game better which imo has worked he looks solid down the left side but again shaw said he's forgotten how to attack and use the quality he's got

Diehard Si

I'm not reading the 6 pages of probable band wagon jumping and witch hunting.

I was sat on the half way line and didn't see any finger. I saw a fist pump and a bit of a deliberate glare at the muppets under the score board that were booing him. It was definitely a look of HAVE THAT!

But it was understandable being that all the abortion failures at that end had boo'd almost his every touch.

Steve.B50

I do not think he did give the finger but if he did I hope those fans who did boo knew it was for them.
You should never boo your own player even if he is crap.

ThisManHere

Why shouldn't he?

If someone insults you at work, in the street, at home or wherever wouldn't you insult back? People obviously assume because he's a footballer he should just take it on the chin.

Nick

Administrator
I'm not reading the 6 pages of probable band wagon jumping and witch hunting.

I was sat on the half way line and didn't see any finger. I saw a fist pump and a bit of a deliberate glare at the muppets under the score board that were booing him. It was definitely a look of HAVE THAT!

But it was understandable being that all the abortion failures at that end had boo'd almost his every touch.

Maybe if you read it, most people are saying he didn't...

wal3590

Think this thread should be deleted, I for one thought hussey had an absolute mare last night, but booing him is totally out of order, he doesn't pick himself!! It was not a middle finger or whatever, it was clearly just a fist pump to show his delight at scoring! Your just giving the boo boys even more ammo than hussey gives them with this post. You weren't even at the game you fruit cake (original poster)

Users who are viewing this thread