Helping out fellow fans (1 Viewer)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Another £50 donated tonight by SAJ.

Thank you all once again, we have contacted some charities and had some nominations but it would be great if anyone knows others that would benefit from a helping hand or the kind offer of a season ticket for them as individuals or them and their children etc

Please don’t be afraid to drop me a line and nominate.

Thank you
MMJ

Nick

Administrator
Nice one saj :)

Yep, if anybody knows somebody send mmj a message. They need to go to good homes :)

Warwickhunt

to right they should go to a good home! as the old saying goes "a Sky Blue season ticket is for life not just Xmas" :joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:

Covstu

Can we set one up to sign a new striker! Great amount raised here guys, well done!

Might be worth plugging into sky blues in the community, they surely have access to a wide audience of all people and I am sure would point a few nominations this way?

The Reverend Skyblue

Everyone who has donated I applaud you sincerely.
It really makes you believe that there are still more good people on this earth than bad.
Until my divorce comes through I'm fucked financially, so sorry I cant donate but I am absolutely sure we have some of the best supporters on gods earth, so well done to all

torchomatic

This is the email I got:

wanted to say Thank you for your donation, we have just started to contact the club about distributing the tickets to individuals and to some charities for them to use for parents and children.
Thank you very much
MMJ

BackRoomRummermill

I am putting it right out now given Torchy recent history he should get one of those tickets or if he has the season ticket already be given the opportunity to gift one , apologies Torchy if you feel in some way that I am presumptuous but you right there are someone with the brevity and who has got on with it so to speak.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Apologies for this I tried to use the site to send everyone a huge thank you.

When I started out on this, I couldn't quite believe where it took us and how it could help people, I honestly thought it could fall flat on its face.
I have been helped by some great people on this site to be able to select individuals and I cannot share their details but we have been able to help a couple of charities which are children based.

Thank you all for your donations, it looks like we will be to purchase 6 adults and 6 child season tickets including the clubs donation of one adult and one child.

It shows how the Sky Blue Fans truly are truly fantastic.
Thank You all
MMJ

Mild-Mannered Janitor

All, I wanted to share with you just a couple of lines from what your generosity has done for those that have now received the news that they may have to suffer/enjoy the fortunes and the roller coaster that is CCFC next season.
I can only imagine the joy that you have all helped bring to these individuals and the smiles on those children's faces when they received the news, I think if Carlsberg did mid year Christmas presents then you all just made it come true for them.
I will never say it enough times but Thank you

"Ah that's the best news we've had in a while, we're so grateful. I told my eldest the news this morning and he was so excited, jumping around the room. He also said ''tell the people I said thank you"
And yes it's great that other fans have done this, it really does show that there's good people out there. I know me and my son's are very thankful for it, along with anyone else you may be helping"

"Oh wow, thank you so much, you really have no idea how much this means to me and my boys. We're absolutely elated, thank you"

"x was over the moon with the news. He was really happy. His daughter was chuffed to bits and MY son was happy too as he now has his cousin going to games with us. A whole host of happy people."

"Thank you so much. We should all be really proud of other CCFC fans. Great bunch."

Now lets bring this world cup home, start the season well with the new signings and really continue the feel good vibe and enjoy the weather.
Thank You
ps - its never to late to donate

Mild-Mannered Janitor

All,

Along with the comments from individuals above, we also purchased for sets for Coventry Carers and Zoes place.

More importantly, we still have funds to be able to buy two more Adult + Child sets of season tickets, please please please send me through nominations or anyone who you would know who would benefit from this. I am away from Thursday next week and would love to be able to put the wheels in motion for some fans so they can see the first game of the season.

Please nominate.

Covstu

All,

Along with the comments from individuals above, we also purchased for sets for Coventry Carers and Zoes place.

More importantly, we still have funds to be able to buy two more Adult + Child sets of season tickets, please please please send me through nominations or anyone who you would know who would benefit from this. I am away from Thursday next week and would love to be able to put the wheels in motion for some fans so they can see the first game of the season.

Please nominate.
Can’t sky lies in the community help?

SkyBlueCoco88

How have I just stumbled upon this? What a fantastic thread. MMJ - where can I donate and also I have a nomination in mind how do I go about nominating?
All,

Please nominate.
ha

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Another worthy nomination and 2 very deserving tickets being sorted tomorrow. I have contacted SBITC again to see if they know anyone to nominate but last calls if any of you know someone deserving of the final season tickets.
The ones so far have been delivered and you all have made 10 people so far, very happy, 2 more to go and then it’s down to the players to make them even happier.

Play up Sky Blues, this has been one successful off season campaign.

We are close to my final thank you’s to each and every one of you who made this possible, it has been a fantastic effort.

Warwickhunt

Another worthy nomination and 2 very deserving tickets being sorted tomorrow. I have contacted SBITC again to see if they know anyone to nominate but last calls if any of you know someone deserving of the final season tickets.
The ones so far have been delivered and you all have made 10 people so far, very happy, 2 more to go and then it’s down to the players to make them even happier.

Play up Sky Blues, this has been one successful off season campaign.

We are close to my final thank you’s to each and every one of you who made this possible, it has been a fantastic effort.
If there is anything left in the pot have look at the latest link about the family zone MMJ

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Final call for any nominations, we have managed to help out 5 families with adult and JSB tickets.

We have one more set (I cannot sort for tomorrow's game) but will sort when back from holiday if you know of anyone who may benefit from a helping hand.

If we don't have any nominations then we will use some of the money to help fund the family zone or buy some match tickets for charities/individuals.

So please, if you know anyone, final chance, please nominate.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

All,

After finding some very good homes for the season tickets, we still had some money left over to help people out.

To all those that donated, I don’t want to misuse the funds that I set out to raise to buy tickets for people but wanted to ask about your preferred options on what to do with that money.

1. The family zone are still seeking funds to help the children out before games?
2. Cup tickets for those we purchase ST’s for (that may not use up much)
3. Match packages for anyone else who knows someone who would still benefit but couldn’t make a full ST
4. Carry over for next season
5. Any other ideas?

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread