Helping out fellow fans (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Would agree with no 1 or roll over. maybe a donation to sky blues in the community to support one of their events?

Alex1987

All,

After finding some very good homes for the season tickets, we still had some money left over to help people out.

To all those that donated, I don’t want to misuse the funds that I set out to raise to buy tickets for people but wanted to ask about your preferred options on what to do with that money.

1. The family zone are still seeking funds to help the children out before games?
2. Cup tickets for those we purchase ST’s for (that may not use up much)
3. Match packages for anyone else who knows someone who would still benefit but couldn’t make a full ST
4. Carry over for next season
5. Any other ideas?

Thank you

Number 1. Let's keep the next generation interested!

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Its great and so refreshing to see, the love spread from our fans earlier this year will never be forgotten by those who received the tickets for this year.
We will start earlier next year and maybe try to get a little more profile, we need to find a face for the press though to help us out more.

rob9872

I’m hopeful of selling out a few upcoming abroad trips which would then start TnS as a proper business, if all gods plan I’ll happily buy a few half season packages to donate (I won’t know if properly successful until about December time. In the meantime, the best I could offer is discounted travel to away days but I don’t know if that will annoy other supporters who travel
:😀

Users who are viewing this thread