Helicopter crash at king power (5 Viewers)

Otis

I do wonder about today. Leicester are up against Cardiff away aren't they.

As a fair few Welsh people don't like the English, I wouldn't be surprised to see some inappropriate stuff from the chavvy lot down there (yep, before anyone says it, every club has a chavvy lot).

Would hate to see the imitation of the helicopter blade whirring, akin to when Celtic played Rangers after 9/11.

Hopefully it will all be respectful.

Have to agree though, it is now all getting rather over the top on the woe is me front.

Covstu

I think it will be okay as it was a shock, just hope it doesn’t end up a day of who is the most saddest.

Macca

I see people moaning about the guy getting a yellow for taking his shirt off

1/ I'm sure he knew he would get booked but considered it a small price to pay

2/ if he was let off how many more people would claim there celebration had a warranted reason and demand it be rescinded

3/ if you aren't ready to play the game under normal rules ( which would be understandable) don't play it yet

Brighton Sky Blue

I see people moaning about the guy getting a yellow for taking his shirt off

1/ I'm sure he knew he would get booked but considered it a small price to pay

2/ if he was let off how many more people would claim there celebration had a warranted reason and demand it be rescinded

3/ if you aren't ready to play the game under normal rules ( which would be understandable) don't play it yet

Frank Lampard was booked for doing that in tribute to his mum. No reason Gray shouldn't have been for paying tribute to a billionaire he hardly knew.

Soccer Saturday pundits, Stelling included, were saying the ref 'needs to get a life'. No, the grief junkies do.

vow

Ah fook it, don't think it's too soon....
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-30 at 19.10.09.jpeg

Adge

What the so called “expert pundits” on Soccer Saturday forgot to mention (although they probably don’t even know) is that the yellow card issued by Lee Probert is a MANDATORY CAUTION (Yellow card) which comes under “unsporting behaviour” and NOT an “in the opinion of the referee” scenario (ie a foul etc). Wish these so called “experts” knew what they were talking about instead of spouting off at every opportunity.
He was in a no win situation and the pictures showed that on Saturday when said player ran past taking his shirt off.

Nick

Administrator
What the so called “expert pundits” on Soccer Saturday forgot to mention (although they probably don’t even know) is that the yellow card issued by Lee Probert is a MANDATORY CAUTION (Yellow card) which comes under “unsporting behaviour” and NOT an “in the opinion of the referee” scenario (ie a foul etc). Wish these so called “experts” knew what they were talking about instead of spouting off at every opportunity.
He was in a no win situation and the pictures showed that on Saturday when said player ran past taking his shirt off.
What were they saying? I thought everybody knew he had to book him?

Adge

What were they saying? I thought everybody knew he had to book him?
No, Phil Thompson when Stelling mentioned it thought that Lee Probert should “get a life”. :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread