Heading to L1 (1 Viewer)

Went to Rotherham vs Baggies at the weekend I'd say Rotherham were the better side and very unlucky not to get anything out of the game, would be very surprised if they aren't in the top 6 of League One this time next season.

Been to see Lincoln a couple times this season too and they are a quality outfit. Comfortably staying up will also be shocked if they don't finish in the top 10 of L1 too.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Portsmouth and Sunderland both just lost so Barnsley and Luton are officially up.

Also means we can play a part in deciding who gets 6th. Would be quite telling if we end up with 6 points against Donny and 4 against Peterborough but finish below both

kg82

First game in championship after relegation - Stockport
First game in league 1 after relegation - Yeovil

Both of these are now in the conference.

First game in league 2 after relegation - Notts C

This is my guess for the last relegation spot

steve82

Some bigs games this weekend with Plymouth at home to Scunthorpe and MK Dons at home to Mansfield.

In L1 the fight for survival
Bradford are down but Scunthorpe, Walsall, Plymouth and Southend are separated by only a point – Plymouth Argyle and the Scunthorpe meet in a key fixture.
Walsall face Shrewsbury and Southend host Sunderland.
AFC Wimbledon are still not mathematically safe if three of those four teams win.

Promotion and play offs in L2
Lincoln and Bury are promoted, last automatic spot is a winner takes all clash between MK Dons and Mansfield. The winner will be promoted, while the draw benefits Mansfield who have a superior goal difference.

The unsuccessful team will join Forest Green and Tranmere in the play-offs, with Newport. Newport must still win at Morecambe to avoid opening the door for Exeter, a point behind who play Forest Green. Colchester, Carlisle and Stevenage retain an outside chance should both slip up.

Relegation
Yeovil are relegated and Notts County will join them unless they beat Swindon and Macclesfield lose to Cambridge. A draw for Macclesfield would leave Notts County needing at least an eight-goal win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

bullshitting people with no money promising the world and failing to deliver! sounds familiar

Users who are viewing this thread