Have we signed (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I'm amazed he didn't put NOPM in there; he usually does.

What a shit thread title!

Grendel

Terry Gibson's perm

There is no rush to sign anybody there are 100's of players available out there.

Johnnythespider

Just out of interest has anybody got an idea on how many signings there have been by league one clubs to date.

Covcraig@bury

Yes congratulations, you are strengthening our rivals whilst damaging your own club. Genius!
Well yes . I hate Sisu for what they have done . But there are a lot on here who would suck the Sisu turd . So fuck right off you low life piece of shit.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Well yes . I hate Sisu for what they have done . But there are a lot on here who would suck the Sisu turd . So fuck right off you low life piece of shit.
Ok mate, you're just another CCFC hater. This forum is full of them these days, I'll continue supporting the club I love whilst you continue knowing you turned your back on the club.

Grendel

Bore off you ccfc hating prick

Covcraig@bury

Ok mate, you're just another CCFC hater. This forum is full of them these days, I'll continue supporting the club I love whilst you continue knowing you turned your back on the club.
I've never turned my back on my club only the owners. 30 plus years a season ticket holder until Northampton . So don't try and preach bullshit .

Samo

Ooooh nice warm thread.

hill83

I_Can_Typing.gif

johnwillomagic

May I make the first transfer suggestion.....the bury chap Craig to transfer to GMK forum.....I think most would back that as a great first step forward for the club!!

Grendel

I've never turned my back on my club only the owners. 30 plus years a season ticket holder until Northampton . So don't try and preach bullshit .

That's odd - you previously claimed to have given up a season ticket before we moved to Northampton.

Users who are viewing this thread