Have the bed wetters disappeared again? (1 Viewer)

Robinshio

lots of lower teams to go, but 8 out of 13 away !!
I think by the end of Saturday will be clearer
6 points will probably leave us between 5th - 7th
3 points is the minimum requirement to keep us in with a chance and 4 is probably just above par

rexo87

A draw is the worst outcome for us, puts them both 6 points ahead but a better goal difference meaning we probably need 7 points to overtake them.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
They dont have a game in hand on us. If they draw and we win on Tuesday we are only 3 points behind both having played same amount of games

Robinshio

could be an interesting last day if we need a win for the play offs and Middlesbrough need a win for autos

Grendel

This thread is pathetic. We had a period of poor form, which we won what 1 in 10 or something straight after the world cup to which people were rightly worried about the form. I can't remember one person saying we would be relegated as we already had more than enough points on the board.

We have now turned the corner which is positive and all fans are elated about and we can start to look upwards now. It's going to be a massive ask to peg back those 5 points, but we just need to take 1 game at a time.

Anyone who calls people bedwetters is a grade a cnut.

It’s also pretty obvious without the return of a 36 year old centre half we’d still be looking over our shoulder rather than upwards

stupot07

They dont have a game in hand on us. If they draw and we win on Tuesday we are only 3 points behind both having played same amount of games
True, I replied to someone who said they had a game in hand. You're right they haven't.

Briles

It’s also pretty obvious that if we had O’Hare and Fadz fit all season we’d be comfortably top 6.

I dno would ohare have got as many goals as Allen? And Palmers been great

Grendel

It’s also pretty obvious that if we had O’Hare and Fadz fit all season we’d be comfortably top 6.

which is subjective and irrelevant especially as o hare was going to be sold

Astute

We don't have a game in hand on Luton or Millwall who are in 5th and 6th 5 points ahead of us, and both have +5 goal difference on us.

We've just won 3 on the bounce and not really moved so yes, it's doable but still a massive ask. We do have the best run in but we've basically got to pick up 6 more points than Millwall and Luton regardless of what others do.

One game at a time.

We haven't moved up with the last 3 wins as most of the other sides have played a game more than us.

Users who are viewing this thread