Have the bed wetters disappeared again? (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

You’re a mattress topper dampener
Carry On Mood GIF

Calista

So they'd have been two wins behind us. As I said, not great but not a total disaster. As it happens, they're four wins behind us...
It's not 'as it happens' though is it? It's because we won, and that's why it was so important. We were sliding and now we're back on an even keel.

Calista

Well it is as it happens. A defeat would not have been great, but not a total disaster. As we'd have still been two wins ahead - it's not that radical a statement!
Let’s split the difference and say a defeat would have been a partial disaster, comparable to wetting the bed but having a mattress topper in place.

Saddlebrains

It's so much better on here without them...

People like you are proper smug little weapons

A run of 1 win in 9 whilst being embarrased by a non league team and having 2 keepers and a load of schoolkids on the bench for a few games wasnt worrying along with plummeting down the table?

We've just won against a team that will go down with a whimper this season and you're trying to call people out?

Yes we're all pleased we won, and yes we should be safe even if we sold Vik, but my lord get a life

Greggs

A run of 1 win in 9 whilst being embarrased by a non league team and having 2 keepers and a load of schoolkids on the bench for a few games wasnt worrying along with plummeting down the table?

We've just won against a team that will go down with a whimper this season and you're trying to call people out?

Yes we're all pleased we won, and yes we should be safe even if we sold Vik, but my lord get a life
same person that asked if we could sign female players, pay no attention

skyblu3sk

Cry more you jeb end.

skyblu3sk

You have to take things in the round we aren't in a position to top the table and win every week but we aren't close to going down either. Just wish people would stop being little bitches when we lose a few.

Greggs

You have to take things in the round we aren't in a position to top the table and win every week but we aren't close to going down either. Just wish people would stop being little bitches when we lose a few.
too many prosecco?

Greggs

On dry Jan, just found the last month on here unbearable with all the doom and gloom.
hahaha we had this conversation last Saturday too, well done on keeping it up, bet you can't wait to get shitfaced on the 1st of feb

hill83

17C3C32F-549C-4A61-8111-C0287F148EC0.jpeg

Calista

Aren't we also 6 points off 4th...
Yes we are now, because of the win, hence its importance. 4 points from playoffs and 12 from relegation zone, as opposed to 7 points from playoffs and 6 from relegation zone (having played a game more than those teams) if we'd lost.

skyblu3sk

Yes we are now, because of the win, hence its importance. 4 points from playoffs and 12 from relegation zone, as opposed to 7 points from playoffs and 6 from relegation zone (having played a game more than those teams) if we'd lost.
Either way we are a mid table outfit. Those who think we are going down need to chill out.

letsallsingtogether

Either way we are a mid table outfit. Those who think we are going down need to chill out.
Are you for real?
It has nothing to do with relegation, most fans just want to see their team win.
No one goes to see a loss hence the poorer your team is the lower the crowds get.

PUSB

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I also wish people would stop being little bitches when we've won one game, which was against one of the worst team's in the league.

I notice the O'Hare thread didn't get bumped today. Same shit; lose one and it's conference beckoning, win one and it's champions league on the horizon and the hindsight brigade are out in full force.

Get a life.

skyblu3sk

Are you for real?
It has nothing to do with relegation, most fans just want to see their team win.
No one goes to see a loss hence the poorer your team is the lower the crowds get.

PUSB
Nothing wrong with wanting to see the team win, we all want to. I get as grumpy as anyone when we lose but I also understand that mid table is probably our level so calling for the managers head or banging on about relegation after every loss is just daft. I'm not saying you were but there are some on here that are.
I also wish people would stop being little bitches when we've won one game, which was against one of the worst team's in the league.

I notice the O'Hare thread didn't get bumped today. Same shit; lose one and it's conference beckoning, win one and it's champions league on the horizon and the hindsight brigade are out in full force.

Get a life.
I don't think we are a champions league team at all. I think it's going to take a lot of luck for us to get in and about the playoffs. Just calling out catastrophising every loss and calling every player we have shit is short sighted. Don't need hindsight for that.

Bugsy

Excuse me I'm abit pissed, celebrating but this thread reminds me wheres Ann the man manager when there's a victory....PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread