Have sisu paid the £100 000 grand yet ? (1 Viewer)

wince

No mention of this money that was due within a week ,another £150 000 within 14 days plus what the F.A rule next week ,what a way to run a business

Samo

[QUOTE More than you[/QUOTE]

Not difficult

Spionkop

Martin Reeves sent this email to council workers a week ago.

"We have received notification that the Judge responsible for hearing the Judicial Review against the Council has rejected permission for Sisu (and its related companies) to appeal against his Judgement.

Mr Justice Hickinbottom has also awarded the Council its costs and has instructed the claimants to pay the Council £100,000 within 7 days. The judge has also instructed the claimants to pay a further £150,000 within 14 days. The remainder of the costs that the Council incurred will either be agreed with the claimants or subject to detailed assessment.

We have posted the court documents on Beacon so that you can read them in full.

We will continue to keep you updated."

Half of Coventry knows this. RFC, you are so blind you ignore what's staring you in the face.

ccfcway

SISU have stated they have put a sizeable amount of money in an account. When pressed, they have confirmed it is enough to earn the 1st two pigs in the NatWest range

Chez78

Martin Reeves sent this email to council workers a week ago.

"We have received notification that the Judge responsible for hearing the Judicial Review against the Council has rejected permission for Sisu (and its related companies) to appeal against his Judgement.

Mr Justice Hickinbottom has also awarded the Council its costs and has instructed the claimants to pay the Council £100,000 within 7 days. The judge has also instructed the claimants to pay a further £150,000 within 14 days. The remainder of the costs that the Council incurred will either be agreed with the claimants or subject to detailed assessment.

We have posted the court documents on Beacon so that you can read them in full.

We will continue to keep you updated."

Half of Coventry knows this. RFC, you are so blind you ignore what's staring you in the face.

Any response RFC???? Smoking guns, we're all in for a shock? Any other gems you know that will blow our mind???

No didn't think so

bigfatronssba

Forgive my ignorance (all this court stuff is merging into one), but this money is due tomorrow? I don't see how Sisu can weasel their way out of paying this time.

ccfcway

Forgive my ignorance (all this court stuff is merging into one), but this money is due tomorrow? I don't see how Sisu can weasel their way out of paying this time.

like the £590k ?
like the "3 weeks"
like to "we are down to 2 sites"
like the "we have made mistakes " onye
like the "we have secured a 6 figure sponsorship deal"
like the "batter people in court"

etc

wingy

Is It dated from the Judges declaration ,or the date on the Document which was a week earlier?

Astute

it will be appealed

It looks like it has been appealed. But not in the way they would have liked to stop any payment.

IIRC I read it somewhere that they disagreed the amount that CCC are claiming. The 250k will still have to be paid. They can't bully the court system although Fisher tried when he said the judge didn't know what he was doing.......before the appeal to the same judge had taken place :D Smart move Fisher :)

The rest will be decided when CCC supply the courts with all the cost documents. I think they are after about another 300k and this is the disputed amount.

kmj5000

The clock started ticking on the day the judge made his decision, which was the 18th July. The £100k was being held by SISU's solicitors and they were ordered to release it immediately. The remaining £150k is due for payment today, 14 days later.

SISU have until next Friday to appeal the JR decision to the Court of Appeal. Strange how Fisher and Co have made no public comment since the judge's ruling was released last Friday don't you think?

A big week then with the FL meeting on Thursday!

Sub

The clock started ticking on the day the judge made his decision, which was the 18th July. The £100k was being held by SISU's solicitors and they were ordered to release it immediately. The remaining £150k is due for payment today, 14 days later.

SISU have until next Friday to appeal the JR decision to the Court of Appeal. Strange how Fisher and Co have made no public comment since the judge's ruling was released last Friday don't you think?

Don't forget the fans forum too on the same day ! :whistle:
;);)

the rumpo kid

that is as clear and as concise an answer to the situation as it stands. thank you kjm5000, why cant everyone just stick to the facts like you have instead of spouting shit.

Astute

;);)

Why are they called fans forums? They are more like SISU Story Telling sessions. Or even SISU Bullshit Telling or SBT for short.

Warwickhunt

10 point deduction coming upon the 7th August then i suppose just to finish off another shit year

RoboCCFC90

So because it's not been mentioned anywhere it means it's not been paid?

RoboCCFC90

that tends to be the way CCFC do things, yes

So in other words you have formed an opinion based on past experiences? Yes because that's how the truth is established

J

Jack Griffin

;);)

I don't think any attendees will be able to ask about the real issues facing the club.

That is to say nothing about returning to Coventry or even the Coventry Area, finances, litigation, land purchase or related topics.

Last edited by a moderator:

shmmeee

Probably not as 100000 grand is £100m and they don't owe that much.

You misunderstand. OP is referring to the expensive antique piano Joy broke at Ann Lucas' inauguration party. That's what led to the road map falling apart after a dreadful rendition of "My Old Man" from Joy.

Users who are viewing this thread