Harry Redknapp looking to buy a club ... (1 Viewer)

runner

upload_2020-5-16_18-28-52.png

I know he mentions L1 and L2 ... but if we are to become Champions of the League 1 ... then maybe he could talk to SISU and get a price agreed ... or become part of the consortium ?

better days

Harry the Thief
Tom Bower did a startling expose on what he's been up to in his book Broken Dreams a few years ago - even before he had a heap of money paid into his dog's offshore account

Reactions: vow

Sick Boy

Yeah there are going to be loads of buyers interested in a club with no stadium and with a franchise rugby club looking to rip us off.

Frank Sidebottom

No thanks, I'm happy with us just plodding along as we are largely unnoticed, Don't want the inevitable media circus that he would bring.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

He was one of the reasons Pompey went bust , Along with others. I had a few beers with him and Justin Edinburgh at the Marriott in Pompey when he was Pompey manager in the hotel bar

Did Harry get the beers in ?

eastwoodsdustman

I'm sure whoever he buys wil have high player turnover with someone trousering the profits. Its not like its happened before or anything is it.

clint van damme

he's left a trail of financial destruction everywhere he's been with perhaps the exception of Spurs.
Wouldn't want him anywhere near City.

Paxman II

he's left a trail of financial destruction everywhere he's been with perhaps the exception of Spurs.
Wouldn't want him anywhere near City.

You do realise Chairman sanction decisions? I know Harry personally and can assure you he is not interested in Coventry.

clint van damme

You do realise Chairman sanction decisions? I know Harry personally and can assure you he is not interested in Coventry.

Good for you. I have no doubt you're right and he has no interest in City. And I'm glad about that because he's left destruction everywhere he's been.

Paxman II

Nobody is. 13 years and no white knight

Yes well I've repeated on here a few times in the past SISU may well have a plan to go once mid table championship is realised. But to be frank, watching the Netflix special on Sunderland and the stark reality of other league clubs state of financial security and state of their clubs, I'm happy to see SISU's current template continue. Lessons learned and keeping us sustainable along with good mangement teams that don't just rely on chucking money at everything works well. With a bit more success the money will come.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Probably some Club down south not far from his home!

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes well I've repeated on here a few times in the past SISU may well have a plan to go once mid table championship is realised. But to be frank, watching the Netflix special on Sunderland and the stark reality of other league clubs state of financial security and state of their clubs, I'm happy to see SISU's current template continue. Lessons learned and keeping us sustainable along with good mangement teams that don't just rely on chucking money at everything works well. With a bit more success the money will come.

It isn’t a template it’s leaving the club to break even while they pursue pointless legal action and grandstand about a new stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread