Harry Redknapp looking to buy a club ... (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Thought he'd already got his "boys" getting fit and playing. Ruddock, Merson etc will do a grand job in the Bournemouth Senior League.

Paxman II

It isn’t a template it’s leaving the club to break even while they pursue pointless legal action and grandstand about a new stadium.

Let me just say that if SISU's legal actions as you put it, lead to a re-examination of the sale of the Ricoh to WASP, resulting in us getting back ownership or as a minimum a share of ownership, you would say it was all pointless?

Brighton Sky Blue

Let me just say that if SISU's legal actions as you put it, lead to a re-examination of the sale of the Ricoh to WASP, resulting in us getting back ownership or as a minimum a share of ownership, you would say it was all pointless?

It has been rejected by every judge or court to have seen it.

Paxman II

Get back to me when we have the keys to the Ricoh

You picked up on my thread and I asked you a question. You still have not answered it. But that's OK.
I can assume from your replies, that you don't accept that there is still a possibility be it a small one, that SISU could yet get back some stake in the Ricoh.

Sbarcher

Just pure publicity for his tv show.

Terry_dactyl

I don’t know how a manger gets blamed for a clubs financial plight. Unless managing a football club really is like ‘Championship Manager’! In which case I’ll take over from Robins. My first act will be to replace Matty Godden with Cherno Samba.

better days

Ironically Ray Winstone played a thinly disguised Arry boy in All in the Game a Channel 4 drama shown in 2006
It was filmed at the Ricoh arena
Virtually everything that happens in it was based on true events when Arry was at West Ham

Last edited:

Terry_dactyl

Ironically Ray Winstone played a thinly disguised Harry boy in All in the Game a channel 4 drama shown in 2006
It was filmed at the Ricoh arena
Virtually everything that happens in it was based on true events when Arry was at West Ham
Didn’t see it but ‘Arry is dodgy as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread