Happy New Year to Sky Blues all over the world... (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Happy new year to everyone. Even the one or two of you that fail to see the sense I scribe all the time.

Grendel

So when you meeting thorn for a beer duffs?

He's a tight git insists I pay for all the drinks. I'd need to take out a second mortgage.

Houdi

Happy New Year to Sky Blue fans around the world.We may have widly different views about all different aspects of the club.But what unites us all,is that we all love the Mighty Sky Blues.:wave:
Well most of the time anyway.;)

torchomatic

Yep, Happy New Year to all SB fans around the world.

Although we all disagree on many subjects (SISU, Ricoh Arena, rent, Thorn, Bell, Debt yadda yadda yadda), we can all be agreed on one thing...we want success and continued success for our beloved Sky Blues.

Whether you're in Australia (G'day....happy new year already), America or Alfreton, Happy New Year!

From West Sussex,

WM

Happy New Year Everyone and look forward to two trips to Wembley in 2013!

WM, purely out of interest, how come you are a Sky Blue when you have never lived in the West Mids?

Astute

Happy new year to everyone. Even the one or two of you that fail to see the sense I scribe all the time.

Happy new year KD.

You seem to have missed out the non before the word sense though ;)

Sorry, I'm bit late, but me & the kids just got back from the beach. Happy New ear all Sky Blues fans! We're due some good times to enjoy so bring 2013!

TasmanSeaSkyBlue
Kiama, NSW, Oz.

georgehudson

hny to all sky blue persons,
we support, wait & wonder what the current custodians next move is,
let us all hope it is positive,
no bovine excrement required,
positive moves needed,
PUSB

SkyBlueChris

Ive been keeping up to date with this forum daily for over 2 years now... hardly ever post unless i think i have something useful to say (which rarely happens).. but i do feel like i know most of you so HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!! My first game was leeds at highfield road when we drew 0-0 last home game of the season to stay up early 90's....had a season ticket every year since BUT this is the 1st season within that 20 year period that we

SkyBlueChris

SHOULD now finish top 6....ASWELL AS having the best chance to get to the final of a cup (was 2 in 1987) we may not end up doing either...the last 20 years says we wont BUT i am looking forward to the rest of the season so much more than usual!we have already had many more great days out this season than before (brum...doncaster...mk dons...arsenal...stevenage....with spurs...preston x 2 and more to come) HERES TO THE REST OF THE SEASON!! And hopefully many more fun days!!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
first time in a long time I have gone in to a new year feeling confident and positive about the Sky Blues on the pitch.

Happy New Year one and all !

PUSB ! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread