Happy New Year to Sky Blues all over the world... (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Although we all disagree on many subjects (SISU, Ricoh Arena, rent, Thorn, Bell, Debt yadda yadda yadda), we can all be agreed on one thing...we want success and continued success for our beloved Sky Blues.

Whether you're in Australia (G'day....happy new year already), America or Alfreton, Happy New Year!

From West Sussex,

WM

Johnnythespider

Happy New Year to all :D just one point WM, i don't think anyone disagrees about Bell ;)

scroobiustom

I disagree with America...

The Reverend Skyblue

Happy new year to everyone who partakes on this forum.May the new year be a happy one personally, and also happy in the skyblue supporting sense.
May the new year bring us all a year to remember, and that our much loved club finally either win something, or preferably finally get promoted for the first time in 45 years,(though obviously we were in the top division for 34 of them,so its not as bad as it sounds)

The Rev

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Happy New Year to you all from the "Diamond Isle"!

Astute

Happy new year from Cumbria. Enjoy the views as you travel up the M6 on your way to Carlisle. Hope to see some of you up this way.

Pubboy

Happy New Year from Toronto, Canada. After being a season ticket holder for many years before moving over here, this season certainly has its ups and downs.
Already told my mrs that we we will be flying back to go to Wembley in 2013 !

(First post as i had to re-register, as my old email address got closed).
4-1 tomorrow !!!

H

Harry Grout

Happy New Year from sunny Crewe. Here's to a successful 2013 and quick return to the Championship.

PUSB

Ashdown1

Happy New Year Sky Blues everywhere from Burbage,.............a tiny enclave and stronghold of the municipality of Leofrics old Coventry !!......in the 11th century. Since then some tit lumped us into Leicestershire!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Happy New Year to you all from the Diamond Isle!
Wheres the Diamond Isle mate ?

IOWCCFC.gif

;) ;) ;)

wingy

Happy New Year to all who contribute on SBT,be they old comudgeons like myself or the younger generation,not forgeting those who look after it.

Keep the faith and lets enjoy the ride through 2013,PUSB:p

Users who are viewing this thread