Happy League Champions Day (1 Viewer)

jim20

It’s official

Attachments

• 69AA3F31-2226-43B1-B123-1E6B60F30581.png
    69AA3F31-2226-43B1-B123-1E6B60F30581.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 97

Woodster

I don't know what to do with myself - eight long, turgid, shite years! Just wish we could celebrate it to the level the achievement deserves

Sky Blue Harry H

Tried hiding until 4pm, then my Geordie nephew messaged me with 'City Champions!'

hill83

COVENTRY CITY 2019/20 LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS!!!

What a season lads. Dealt with big injuries and formation changes. Made shrewed signings and dealt with playing at Brum. Monumental effort from the players and special praise for Mark robins. I said after his first interview this guy is going to change our fortunes he spoke so my h sense,granted I didn't expect him to leave and come back but my god it's working out great

Can i be the first to say we are relegation fodder next season? Seems to be a good luck charm

Mowbray loosened the lid though

Grendel

Sky Sports and BBC a bit slow. Nothing.

It’s on CWR there is a Bronski Beat song to celebrate - trust are alone on the platform in the wind and the rain

Ring Of Steel

Stop in Radford on the way home for a bottle of fizz, share with my 17 year old lad who is in delirium!

He has only ever known lower league until now really chuffed for him more than me.

I remember him when he was just small, I am delighted for him too. I have no shame admitting I'm a bit overcome myself and I'm 45 :)

covcity4life

Mowbray loosened the lid though
giphy.gif
You know it bro. Loke when xercis bled at end of 300

He showed we could do it!

The Reverend Skyblue

How Brilliant is this, well done lads, Mark Robins and the management. Christ I'm not used to celebrating being promoted as CHAMPIONS.
Going straight out to get some beers, and a small bottle of Champagne as I hate the stuff, but you got to do what you got to do.
Congrats to all on here too, enjoy

jim20

What a great day, almost as dramatic as the playoff final, just not quite in the same way!

Users who are viewing this thread