Happy League Champions Day (3 Viewers)

Kieranp96

Cal ohwre walking through the streets with a giant speaker singing 'don't you know pump it up the city's going up'

Paul Anthony

Just bloody realised.

We're in emergency accommodation while our house gets a total rewire. I didn't bring any bloody beer with me!!!

Nick

Administrator
Can hear all the car horns going on from work.

Can't wait to be the one blasting tunes out and beeping at everybody and anybody on my way home. At least I have a good reason now.

Otis

I'm never one to jump the gun ........

. .... But is it too soon to say......... champions of the Championship for next season?

Brighton Sky Blue

Can hear all the car horns going on from work.

Can't wait to be the one blasting tunes out and beeping at everybody and anybody on my way home. At least I have a good reason now.

I wouldn't want to get in your way tbf

Liquid Gold

Wish I could be there on the pitch celebrating with you all and the players but this 2 man party will have to do for now.

Lets make the first game of the season absolutely wild.

It's pretty safe to crack open the champagne now surely..

Great to get the result that we were all expecting. What a season, what a team and what a manager. PUSB

CovInEssex

Not been here for a while but congrats from Crewe, Coventry back higher up again where you belong, good luck for next season in the Chanpionship

And congrats to yourselves. Although I'm still sour about the thumping you gave us at home when we sold out in the JPT

Users who are viewing this thread