Happy Christmas Everyone !!! (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

Merry Christmas everyone. Make the most of a day you can eat and drink as much as you like guilt free!

Nothing is more important than family, so whoever you are spending it with make it special.

P.S. Does anyone know how/if I can get iTunes vouchers today? I might have forgotten a present.....

Otis

Grr, already peed off.

The missus said she would wrap all our daughter's presents and she did it last night.

Daughter has just unwrapped every present and each and every one just says from 'Mama and Toffee' (the dog ) and don't mention me at all.

Some I bought and some she bought. :(

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Grr, already peed off.

The missus said she would wrap all our daughter's presents and she did it last night.

Daughter has just unwrapped every present and each and every one just says from 'Mama and Toffee' (the dog ) and don't mention me at all.

Oh dear! Are you in the "dog house" for something Otis?

colin101

One wishes nearly everyone a Merry Christmas on what has been a Annus horribilis year, hope 2017 brings joy to all except (please insert names)

969836_10153142858896277_8862450557022908616_n.jpg

Pete in Portugal

Grr, already peed off.

I know exactly how you're feeling Otis. After 20+ years of giving joint presents to my in-laws, at 11am this Xmas morning my wife informed me that we're giving separate presents to my in-laws this year. It wouldn't be so bad, but we're staying with them ATM. It's like: "Here you are Pete - catch this grenade for Xmas".

christonabike

I'm relaxing having a few family scoops in the Phantom Coach then off to sisters for dinner.
Daughter over the moon with her pressies er indoors got new boots (leave them on later pet) and I got a new interior for my car.

John_Silletts_Nose

Grr, already peed off.

Was it because your wife is rushin?

Otis

Was it because your wife is rushin?
Yup. Always last minute. She is on Latvian Time. At least that's what me and my daughter call it.

We used to have a Latvian friend who would say she'd be round in 10 mins and it would be an hour later, or she'd be an hour and it would be 2 and a half. Never ever on time, always late, never arrive at the time she'd say she'd arrive at.

My missus is a bit the same. Always late and she will tell me she needs the car for say 3 pm for an appointment and that is MUST be 3pm, but then won't go out until half past.

So now everytime she says she will be 10 mins or an hour, me and my daughter always ask 'Is that normal time, or Latvian time?'

Drives her nuts. :)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Merry Christmas and a happy boxing day, let's hope the good times are ahead under Slade ;)

Users who are viewing this thread