Happy Christmas Everyone !!! (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Thats me done for the Christmas break :)

Good luck to our new manager and the lads over the festive period. Fingers crossed for a good points haul

Have a great Christmas everyone....... hope Santa brings you everything you asked for..... and not too many hangovers ;)

PUSB !!!
Merry Xmas
OSB

oldfiver

Good luck to our new manager and the lads over the festive period. Fingers crossed for a good points haul

Have a great Christmas everyone....... hope Santa brings you everything you asked for..... and not too many hangovers ;)

PUSB !!!
Merry Xmas
OSB

And to you OSB and may you get many beans to count :)
And everyone else of course!

rob9872

Aye, same to all although I am technically still at 'work' :-(
Roll on 5.15!

Manchester_sky_blue

Been told we can't leave until 16:30 but no idea who it is imposing this rule as we appear to be the only buggers in the building! Not had a single email or phone call all day.............. Still thanks to the University shutting down i now get 9 days off without using a single day of leave!

Merry Christmas everyone! Lets hope our new manager brings about a turn around in our fortunes.

olderskyblue

Yes, Merry Christmas to you and yours everyone.

torchomatic

Yep, have a good one from everyone here in Torch Towers.

Christmas-penguin-sparkly.gif~c200

chiefdave

Been told we can't leave until 16:30 but no idea who it is imposing this rule as we appear to be the only buggers in the building! Not had a single email or phone call all day.
5:30 for me same as every day. And only Monday and Tuesday back. The managers have left a big list of jobs to do in case its quiet.

PUSB !!!
Merry Xmas
OSB
And the same to you. Thanks for your thoughtful, factual responses when too many others are busy slagging each other off. Here,s to a better second half to this season.

Bob Latchford

Merry Christmas to the non head buriers ! and , to those who meet my criteria on my signature -
images

Sky Blue Harry H

Merry Xmas guys - 2017's gotta be better than 2016 on the pitch, (hasn't it?) and off the pitch, please, if there's a god out there!
Anyway, best wishes to all for the coming year, and special thoughts towards those going through a tough time (Torchy, among others) - puts footie into perspective. PUSB

phildownunder

Merry Christmas to everyone from this old codger who has celebrated Xmas as a Bantams and Sky Blue supporter since 1952 !

At our time of life it`s good to find someone who may be even older than oneself. I`m not sure of the year I made my HR "debut" but it was two or three years after yours so there`s a chance you may be one of those rare ones. So Happy Christmas you old bugger!
Happy Christmas to everyone else too, and lets hope for an even better boxing day for us all.

stupot07

Merry Christmas to all. Hope you have a fab day, eat and drink plenty, and I hope Santa's been kind to you all. :D

Just one more sleep!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread