Hands off donny! (1 Viewer)

DRFC2

We won't have O'Driscoll back. We came down to this league to regroup and then go forward again. Saunders had money and built a new team, that team have done well apart from a period when the whole squad was hit by that novovirus and yes you were lucky to play us during that period. Do you honestly think a team that team that can go to bramall lane and to Tranmere away and get results there would be beaten 4-1 by yourselves if they were fit? If any of you think that you would be foolish.
I saw a comment about 6 away wins, wow, big thrill. Have a look to see who has got the best away record not just in this league but in the country. Again stop trying to brag about mediocre efforts, you are just showing yourselves up.
I have never gone on another site and done what I have tonight, I like to stay in the background as does Donny, but when I noticed all the obnoxious comments coming from the fans of your skint club I could not stand by and not reply.

This is the last you shall hear from me but remember, you are a little club that is broke and in no position to look down on other clubs.

Good luck and I genuinely mean it, and you do need it.

Grendel

We won't have O'Driscoll back. We came down to this league to regroup and then go forward again. Saunders had money and built a new team, that team have done well apart from a period when the whole squad was hit by that novovirus and yes you were lucky to play us during that period. Do you honestly think a team that team that can go to bramall lane and to Tranmere away and get results there would be beaten 4-1 by yourselves if they were fit? If any of you think that you would be foolish.
I saw a comment about 6 away wins, wow, big thrill. Have a look to see who has got the best away record not just in this league but in the country. Again stop trying to brag about mediocre efforts, you are just showing yourselves up.
I have never gone on another site and done what I have tonight, I like to stay in the background as does Donny, but when I noticed all the obnoxious comments coming from the fans of your skint club I could not stand by and not reply.

This is the last you shall hear from me but remember, you are a little club that is broke and in no position to look down on other clubs.

Bit odd you've never gone on another site but tonight stumble across this.

Is Mackay still signing your players or has he give up?

Brighton Sky Blue

Arrogance like that turns you into the kind of fan you accuse the rest of us being.

BackRoomRummermill

I have never gone on another site and done what I have tonight, I like to stay in the background as does Donny, but when I noticed all the obnoxious comments coming from the fans of your skint club I could not stand by and not reply

I was with you until you did the same as you critised people on here for which has totally made me disregard what you have said ( check my other posts earlier) . yes we are in the same league as Doncaster but make no mistake we will return and will pass you on the way

covcity4life

Hahahae doesn't like obnoxious comments but calls Cov a small club

That must make his team Dorchester rvers tiny hehe

Cov are real Madrid compared to rovers

Susu ate getting robins targets so far so I don't expect him to go anywhere just yet. 2 wins by Sunday I'm sure will remind him we ate the best team in this league on our day

richtom

novovirus thats funny as f??k when you lose - mr Saunders would never have left if you had money and ambition- we have no money but will always be bigger than you

mark82

To be honest mate you are doing exactly the same thing you are accusing people on here of doing. Yes you are probably in a better financial situation and you are currently in a higher league position but you are certainly not a bigger club and on current form we will be challenging you at the top of the table before too long.

coventryrover

Can't believe people bigger up Coventry. Hillfields, wood end, willenhall, wyken, Radford, spon end, potters green, aldwrmans green green, Bell green, foleshill, holbrooks, canley, tilehill, are all gorgeous places aren't they.? Don't forget the god awful city centre with awful architecture and dead nightlife. Yeah cov has a lot going for it hasn't it?

And I thought the 3rd tier was covs natural level as well

mark82

Can't believe people bigger up Coventry. Hillfields, wood end, willenhall, wyken, Radford, spon end, potters green, aldwrmans green green, Bell green, foleshill, holbrooks, canley, tilehill, are all gorgeous places aren't they.? Don't forget the god awful city centre with awful architecture and dead nightlife. Yeah cov has a lot going for it hasn't it?

Championship probably our natural level. And Donny is also a shit hole so don't get on your high horse about that.

mark82

And someone should register to set them right on the whole £60 million in debt. Obviously no research gone into that comment.

Grendel

Ever been to Doncaster? I'm under no illusion about Coventry but Doncaster takes deprivation to a new level.

coventryrover

Donny doesn't have as many deprived districts as cov does.. They are similar places who have been decimated by the decline in industry.

However have you been out in cov? It's lost its soul and has returned to the ghost town your beloved specials wrote about.

Ps clue in my name as to where I live

mark82

Donny doesn't have as many deprived districts as cov does.. They are similar places who have been decimated by the decline in industry.

However have you been out in cov? It's lost its soul and has returned to the ghost town your beloved specials wrote about.

Donny is also a lot smaller. Anyway, it's completely irrelevant. There are crap areas in every town/city.

Brighton Sky Blue

Probably because it's bigger. Coventry has a rich history to it which a lot of other places struggle to match.

Skyblue4u

Was in Coventry last weekend and drove around some of my old haunts and OMFG, what a total shit hole it was. I'm embarrassed to say I'm from Coventry after that. Such a shame to see my home city in the state it is. I feel really sorry for you that have to live there. You see it as it is when you move away and return for a visit.

Brighton Sky Blue

Compared to Brighton it doesn't come close. For me though Coventry has always been about the history which makes the cathedrals somewhere I usually always go to after time away.

Skyblue4u

Coventry was one of the finest city's in Europe until the blitz , often wonder what it would be like today if that never happened

SkyBlue_Bear83

Coventry fans should be more respectful to other clubs. A tin pot club like yours that is trying to beg a ground share with Hinckley, should not be saying your manager going to a club is a backward move when that club has some of the richer people in the country backing it. Terry Bramall has been involved in drawing up the criteria that Doncaster Rovers require in their next manager. If he has taken that much interest then he will be backing getting the next manager. With his hundreds of millions, he could buy your club many times, let alone persuade your manage he would do better at Donny. He has others with finance to back him up as well, 3 of Donnys owners are in the top one hundred richest people in football. If they want something they get it, ask Leeds how they got on in the bidding for Billy Sharp.

I don't even know if our management want Robbins but if they do they will get him, wind your necks in and be a bit more respectful, you never know what strength your adversaries may have.
Messi an Ronaldo to Doncaster with Pep as manager, you heard it here first

Give me a break mate, where is Sharp now? Left your tin pot club for a better team

Your bull shit about your team being ill when we whipped your ass earlier in the season was amusing also

I will enjoy passing you in the league because you have employed some small manager to manage your small club

2nd in the league an you struggle to get over 7k in the stadium and you spelled Robins wrong. Sums up your fans, there aren't many and the supporters you do have are idiots

Tad

The city council have a lot questions to answer for the state of this city. While other areas up and down the country keep pushing forward or have plans in place to keep there city alive, Coventry has fallen way behind.

Skyblue4u

The city council have a lot questions to answer for the state of this city. While other areas up and down the country keep pushing forward or have plans in place to keep there city alive, Coventry has fallen way behind.

You wanna see the state of Plymouth still living in the dark ages there!

Mucca Mad Boys

Yet we trust them with a 'premiership' stadium!

Users who are viewing this thread