Hamer (2 Viewers)

Torquay Sky Blue

Slight concern but probably inevitable. All this transfer activity is good thing, right.
However, can't help thinking all these funds aren't just coming off the sale of Vik.
Shame as Hamers the best player we've had in years

Speedie's Head

I still think this might be waiting for Gus's fitness to be re-established. He's only just on grass again this week after 6 weeks out. That's a bad 'ankle sprain'

slowpoke

On gossip Fulham are linked with Man United’s Fred, let’s hope it’s true can’t see them going for both.

SkyBlue_Adam

This may be the worst ITK info ever but Hamer's contract talks ongoing, nothing agreed yet, City are hopeful.... and we are in talks to sign 2 players that one of our first team would describe as 'Proper Quality'

djr8369

This may be the worst ITK info ever but Hamer's contract talks ongoing, nothing agreed yet, City are hopeful.... and we are in talks to sign 2 players that one of our first team would describe as 'Proper Quality'
Looking forward to seeing if there’s any truth to this!

napolimp

I really hope the club is saying sign a 1-year extension on massively improved terms, and then we can guarantee you can leave if we don't win promotion next season.

DrPoolittle

There is no sense in paying Hamer wages that the club can't afford. If Burnley are interested, maybe McNally can be used as a makeweight in a cash rich deal for CCFC.
In many ways, Hamer is more important to the club than Gyokeres. Previously, there did seem hope that Hamer would sign a new deal but the interest from Fulham, Burnley and (less so) Leeds won't go away

SleepyGinger

I’ve just got a feeling he’ll sign, seems to be playing a big part in showing the new lads around. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him with the armband at times next year if he stays.

napolimp

I’ve just got a feeling he’ll sign, seems to be playing a big part in showing the new lads around. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him with the armband at times next year if he stays.

Kelly and Allen may not be preferred starters, will also be times when Fadz isn't playing. Do you think Hamer would be 4th choice captain?

djr8369

Well he’s not signed yet has he?
Could be he’s asking for daft money, could be were waiting for the Vic money before upping our offer, could be MR wants to stick by a pay structure to keep things harmonious or wants to see what another club might be willing to pay. Could be anything.

Matt smith

Could be he’s asking for daft money, could be were waiting for the Vic money before upping our offer, could be MR wants to stick by a pay structure to keep things harmonious or wants to see what another club might be willing to pay. Could be anything.
20k was the rumoured figure wasn’t it, we should be offering him that

but yes the wait for the VG sale could push it forward and you’re correct, no one fully knows what’s going on

more it drags out less confident im getting

Users who are viewing this thread