Walker
Gyokeres
Kane
Rose
Maguire
Waghorn
Reid
Dabo.
So you're including our loaned out players and the ones who replaced them? That's ridiculous. Might aswell say we've lost 50 players on last 5 years so we need 50.

Dacosta gone all season. Kane and waghorn gone at January and replaced by loans who you've also included!!!!

And Reid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ccfcisparks

So you're including our loaned out players and the ones who replaced them? That's ridiculous. Might aswell say we've lost 50 players on last 5 years so we need 50.

Dacosta gone all season. Kane and waghorn gone at January and replaced by loans who you've also included!!!!
Did they play a part during the season?

With your 3 players that you think we need. What positions would you sign?

rob9872

Actual losses are 4 loans, Vik, Dabo arguably Rose although not included for months and an experienced bench warmer to replace waggy/Maguire. Stop wetting the bed

rob9872

OK which of the loans doesnt count as a loss then?
For what JWE added last season him, but Panzo barely played post Christmas which is why we added McNally. Slso had Rose out of squad so definitely a waste.

rob9872

Brilliant so we are gonna have a season with 1 substitute CB when we play a back 3, with a guy whos mainly played RWB at CB too. Hopefully no injuries then.
Bidders Sheaf and DaSilva can all play CB in a 3 if we needed. Quality over quantity.

Grendel

For what JWE added last season him, but Panzo barely played post Christmas which is why we added McNally. Slso had Rose out of squad so definitely a waste.

Rose did play games in march and April - we will need options at centre back and robins himself said the squad wasn’t big enough to cope with the run in at the end

Ccfcisparks

Bidders Sheaf and DaSilva can all play CB in a 3 if we needed. Quality over quantity.
Quality over quantity and you want a LB playing there, our best CDM, and someone who is 5"4 playing at CB. Do you realise we are able to have 9 subs as well next year.

rob9872

Quality over quantity and you want a LB playing there, our best CDM, and someone who is 5"4 playing at CB. Do you realise we are able to have 9 subs as well next year.
LCB in a 3 is not the same as in a 2. Also I'd expect one of him or Bidwell in there anyhow. Bidwell was solid defensively and JDS not been bought for the bench.

rob9872

I also didn't say want them playing there but options if more than 1cb injured.

rob9872

Rose did play games in march and April - we will need options at centre back and robins himself said the squad wasn’t big enough to cope with the run in at the end
Which games in march and April? Not disputing it, but I don't remember any games for him that late.

TomRad85

I'm going off the assumptions of others that Joel and Collins have signed. If that's the case in my opinion we still need the following...
3 x CB
1 x RWB (possibly depending on where Robins sees certain other players he's signed playing)
2 x ST
I'm sure we'll get all of the above and I'm sure Robins will add a wildcard us lot don't feel we need either. Maybe another AM. If the option to upgrade presents itself you have to take it, even if seemingly not a priority.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

rob9872

No, its not unreasonable to want at least 3 CB's in. I'd imagine by the end of the window Robins will have signed 3 rather than playing DaSilva and Sheaf CB like you suggest.
I didn't ffs. Read! I had 4 cb and then if 2 were injured I gave you the options we had in ghd squad. That's without even Burroughs who can also play there.

ccfcmad1

Would love McNally back not sure on our chances though, cuffy shown great improvement as the season went on so would have him back for sure

rob9872

I'm going off the assumptions of others that Joel and Collins have signed. If that's the case in my opinion we still need the following...
3 x CB
1 x RWB (possibly depending on where Robins sees certain other players he's signed playing)
2 x ST
I'm sure we'll get all of the above and I'm sure Robins will add a wildcard us lot don't feel we need either. Maybe another AM. If the option to upgrade presents itself you have to take it, even if seemingly not a priority.

Agree with most, but I think only 1 ST unless Godden goes.

TomRad85

Agree with most, but I think only 1 ST unless Godden goes.
Possibly yes, if we're sticking with 1 up front. If we're changing to a 2 we'll probably need another 2. Wait and see on that one I guess.

rob9872

Thanks. So his only contribution in our 1 defeat in the last 22 games was as a HT sub in our 4nil home defeat.

Thanks Rosey 👍

(Joke btw before anyone gets out of their pram, I genuinely rated him but couldn't change our back 3)

SeaSeeEffCee

I think it’s possible to both trust in Robins and the management team and also be a bit concerned that we still need a lot of players in without much time to go until the first game. Robins himself often talks about players needing time to bed in and how positive a good pre-season can be so it feels less than ideal to have basically half a defence, if that, at the moment.

CCFC54321

I think it’s possible to both trust in Robins and the management team and also be a bit concerned that we still need a lot of players in without much time to go until the first game. Robins himself often talks about players needing time to bed in and how positive a good pre-season can be so it feels less than ideal to have basically half a defence, if that, at the moment.
Well said.

Users who are viewing this thread