Hamer (10 Viewers)

Matt smith

We’ll if he leaves you can come on and beat your chest about it, I believe he will sign this week, info has come from within the club, so I’ve been told.
Why would the club leak this if it was true

slowpoke

I didn’t say the club had leaked it, I heard this afternoon and it supposedly came from within the club, but hey ho we will find out soon.

Matt smith

Well don't sit on the fence, what is your opinion on the Hamer contract extension rumours?
Im just saying this rumour doesn’t seem legit as why would they display his wages, as has just been mentioned, and this page doesn’t get anything right.

I’m very 50/50 as hearing things positive and negative

heart says yes
Head says no

Last edited:

Alkhen

I hope he stays with every fiber of my being but it just seems too far fetched to me. As mentioned above wages aren't common knowledge. I just can't see what we could offer him that he couldn't double elsewhere whilst playing a higher standard. I really hope I'm wrong

Matt smith

I hope he stays with every fiber of my being but it just seems too far fetched to me. As mentioned above wages aren't common knowledge. I just can't see what we could offer him that he couldn't double elsewhere whilst playing a higher standard. I really hope I'm wrong
He’s only going to be staying here for the love of the club, not the money

that’s why we’ve got to give it him, he could get 10 grand a week more minimum elsewhere and in this division too

Last edited:

Matt smith

This hector whatever his name is hasnt got one thing right in all the time he’s being doing his parody account

and if he has, a broken clock is right twice a day

skyblu3sk

I'm hopeful of Hamer signing. Very quiet in the press with not many clubs linked and still doing community stuff. Could be he's just a great human being but makes me feel his head is here.

RoboCCFC90

It’s been liked on Twitter by Gus’ best friend. IMG_2172.jpeg

Brylowes

Bullshit, no reputable source will leak his wages.
You say that but every transfer I see announced on TV or in the newspapers etc, almost always includes the part which gives details of what the contract is worth to the player.

Saddlebrains

I've heard its not near as of yet, but closer than last Monday

Gus wants 20 and to be captain if/when Fadz isnt playing

Doug the saviour wont go above 18 so it may well come down to appearance bonuses etc

stgeorge1966

Vik will be gone this week €20 million... Gus not signing new contract as terms aint good enough so will accept offer above £8.5 million, Leeds Utd favourites at the moment, just waiting on Farke being appointed then deal will most probably happen... He liked Hamer when he was manager at Norwich but no bid was ever made 💙

AFCCOVENTRY

Never understood the old " we won't budge " mentality .. got arsenal absolutely nowhere over the last 15 years

Works both ways I guess. Hamer could budge a little…

but I doubt very much they are squabbling over £2k a week difference…

Users who are viewing this thread