Hamer (6 Viewers)

Skybluedownunder

100% . It's all speculation.
It's very simple really. If he wants out flog him to the highest bidder asap and replace. Trust Robins has worked very well and there's no need to change this opinion.

Flog him to the Saudis as the best midfielder in the championship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

I didn’t think he wanted to move to another club in England, he wants to go back to Holland.
He wants to go back the Holland, specifically Feyenoord ‘at some point’ which for some reason has been interpreted as right now. It’s so vague it could been now or 5-6 years when he’s older.

If Hamer had the choice to go back to Feyenoord this summer or a Premiership team, I’d doubt he’d go back to Holland.

Sbarcher

If he runs his contract down, I presume he will remain on his current wage - £8k/week? He will lose over £600k over the year. If he signs a new 2/3 year contract for £20k/week with the promise we will sell him next year anyway, he will be quids in and so will we.

Kingokings204

If he runs his contract down, I presume he will remain on his current wage - £8k/week? He will lose over £600k over the year. If he signs a new 2/3 year contract for £20k/week with the promise we will sell him next year anyway, he will be quids in and so will we.

this is the stand off that’s currently going on. We could keep him for 12 months on a really low wage to what he could get. In 12 months anything can happen….. a bad injury, shocking form. Red cards. Then what?

he has a good and better contract on the table that we know of and a club he loves and lives around. Personally I would sign the contract and have an agreement in place than just ride out my current deal and hope someone blinks first.

TomRad85

Ndiaye is leaving Sheffield Utd for under 15 million, for some context. Also Sheffield United are fucked, they are going to be absolutely dreadful.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

He signed a new contract which better days said made him our highest earner.

If he left now he’d look at £40k a week over a 4 year contract so he’d be quids in leaving

Finham

Ndiaye is leaving Sheffield Utd for under 15 million, for some context. Also Sheffield United are fucked, they are going to be absolutely dreadful.

Is that confirmed? All the articles I've just read say that Sheff U were asking for 30m.

TomRad85

Is that confirmed? All the articles I've just read say that Sheff U were asking for 30m.
The one I read said 15, maybe it was a bollocks article. The bit about them being awful next season stands though.

Happy_Martian

I don't know what's more ridiculous. The fact you're replying to Gilbert's polls or the fact we'll get offers beyond £10m.

I reply to whoever I want, thanks. And I didn't say we'd get offers of £10m. I said that if he wants to go back to Holland, we take a low offer from Europe to help him repatriate and make the deal value up with addons. If the reason for his exit is a untruth and he's looking for a way out to a bigger pay packet in the UK, we put the £10m tab on him and expect him to see out his final year unless someone matches that.

Not the first time I've had to post this but this forum has gotten so toxic these last 6 months. We should be looking toward a positive future but it seems posters only want to fight with each other over the most mundane things. Lets hope a win next week at Leicester gets people's heads back pointed in the right direction.

Flying Fokker

I reply to whoever I want, thanks. And I didn't say we'd get offers of £10m. I said that if he wants to go back to Holland, we take a low offer from Europe to help him repatriate and make the deal value up with addons. If the reason for his exit is a untruth and he's looking for a way out to a bigger pay packet in the UK, we put the £10m tab on him and expect him to see out his final year unless someone matches that.

Not the first time I've had to post this but this forum has gotten so toxic these last 6 months. We should be looking toward a positive future but it seems posters only want to fight with each other over the most mundane things. Lets hope a win next week at Leicester gets people's heads back pointed in the right direction.
It’s not Toxic. where were you during our nomad years?

its a buzzard

How heavy are you? I will then know whether to get thick set guys or wimpy emos.
I thought this was just you and me, and now you're bringing your friends.
While we're on the personal questions, what height are you lying down? Are you happy with pine, or would you rather splash out on something like oak?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

AFCCOVENTRY

Ndiaye going for £13-14m+ to Marseille. I think that’s what is fair for Hamer I’m a similar situation with 12 months to go.

Nuskyblue

If someone offers £8 million for a player

And another club offers £3 million

And the player will only go to the club who offers £3 million

Was the player worth £3 million or £8 million?
If a bear shits in the woods and no one is there to see it is that bear in fact the pope?

Users who are viewing this thread