Hamer (2 Viewers)

stay_up_skyblues

Good job O'Hares wasn't based on targets being hit!

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Pete

Not many clubs with owners helping themselves to high interest loans deflating our funds further than would otherwise be the case.
I think the argument goes that none of the loans are being paid back and would only be paid pack when the club is sold. I know many aren’t happy with that. The budget is limited to what we bring in which is a far bigger problem with competing than the interest rate on loans. I don’t see how we continue to progress with the current set up

Colin Steins Smile

Not many clubs with owners helping themselves to high interest loans deflating our funds further than would otherwise be the case.
This is an issue for both now and the future, as the compound interest being accrued will create a large gap between an independent valuation of the club and the figure SISU would want to realise.
The bigger danger is SISU draw down funds from the club in significant amounts, which would lead to an even bigger gap in the funds MR has to try and compete is this or any other league.

Brighton Sky Blue

This is an issue for both now and the future, as the compound interest being accrued will create a large gap between an independent valuation of the club and the figure SISU would want to realise.
The bigger danger is SISU draw down funds from the club in significant amounts, which would lead to an even bigger gap in the funds MR has to try and compete is this or any other league.

Managing the finances like this means MR has to get it spot on every season. Eventually he won’t and we’ll be back out of this league for a long time.

Liquid Gold

I think the argument goes that none of the loans are being paid back and would only be paid pack when the club is sold. I know many aren’t happy with that. The budget is limited to what we bring in which is a far bigger problem with competing than the interest rate on loans. I don’t see how we continue to progress with the current set up
But we've sold more season tickets than basically ever before and our home average is one of the highest in the league but that hasn't translated to a higher budget?

CDK

Think getting hamer on a new contract is more important over new signings also with derby ,reading docked points can see why more club's looking over there shoulder re over spending on players.

Greggs

Heard this off my usually reliable source from up the golf club. Going to Middlesbrough apparently, 3 million quid. Hamer was keen to sign a new contract but his agent has been working his clogs off to get him a move to a bigger club.

the rumpo kid

Heard this off my usually reliable source from up the golf club. Going to Middlesbrough apparently, 3 million quid. Hamer was keen to sign a new contract but his agent has been working his clogs off to get him a move to a bigger club.

I heard on Saturday from a city scout ( not boy scout) villa had offered 5mil but city have asked for 7 million. Make of that what you will , but this is an older guy not prone to exaggeration .

Greggs

Is he any better than when we signed him? I think he thought a move to a 'bigger' club was a given. Nope. Time to knuckle down Gustavo, you're at your level mate.

Briles

Is he any better than when we signed him? I think he thought a move to a 'bigger' club was a given. Nope. Time to knuckle down Gustavo, you're at your level mate.

Thought he played very well today

Adge

Decent player who at the minute is at the right level. Hope he doesn’t start to believe in his own hype and the inevitable happens.

CDK

Decent player who at the minute is at the right level. Hope he doesn’t start to believe in his own hype and the inevitable happens.
Depends if his agent is bigging him up and telling him he's bigger than city .

Grendel

Jamesimus

Bigger than us? He is barely justifying his place currently.

You have said similar things to this a while back and you were wrong then 😉

Good player for us alongside Sheaf it makes for a decent balance. He plays without the fear of making mistakes. Which sometimes leads to... mistakes. But even so, the good bits make up for that.

Grendel

Gayle was shite, it was 28 years ago, Kelly is club captain who has the respect of any fair minded supporter who appreciates his efforts on behalf of the club. That excludes you then.
Talking of shite.. where are you venting your small mind next?

Kelly vs Hamer is Gayle vs Dublin - this isn’t a benevolent society - he’s pivotal in leagues 1 and 2 but at this level is hopeless

JAM See

Kelly vs Hamer is Gayle vs Dublin - this isn’t a benevolent society - he’s pivotal in leagues 1 and 2 but at this level is hopeless
What a silly billy.

Comparing John Gayle to Dion Dublin.

Again. What a silly billy.

Has nanny got your milk for the evening?

Goodnight silly billy.

fernandopartridge

You have said similar things to this a while back and you were wrong then

Good player for us alongside Sheaf it makes for a decent balance. He plays without the fear of making mistakes. Which sometimes leads to... mistakes. But even so, the good bits make up for that.
Yes, both him and Sheaf are the epitome of the bravery in choice of pass needed to get the team moving up the pitch quickly. Kelly for all his benefits just isn't capable of that.

Users who are viewing this thread