Hamer (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

People forget how good he was the first half of the season. If he can keep that up for a full season he'll be worth a hell of a lot more than he is now.

Barnsley

A big part of why you reached the play offs was the guy you got on loan Dyke wasn’t it?

If we had insisted on it being permanent deal, we’d have been quids in, if he hadn’t come, he wouldn’t be out of our price range now and we’d have a chance of getting him in permanently in this window, it helped us finish 5th but long term we’ve missed out.

fatso

Losing Hamer and not getting James in and not having Kelly fit yet, would be a nightmare situation, our midfield would be seriously piss poor, sure we could spend some money and bring someone in, but that would be taking a gamble that they would slot into our style of play.

CDK

Losing Hamer and not getting James in and not having Kelly fit yet, would be a nightmare situation, our midfield would be seriously piss poor, sure we could spend some money and bring someone in, but that would be taking a gamble that they would slot into our style of play.
That's 100%right and would be suprised if he wasn't at the club for forest ,but we all know money talks so if I see another midfielder coming in then it won't suprise me.i would prefer to keep hamer if we are not to be involved in a relegation fight.

NortonSkyBlue

Hamer is not a key player IMO, had a decent first half, poor second half of the season and offered less and less as the season progressed and we got better. No co-incidence.
That said I am looking forward to see him play for us this season and would be disappointed to see him go. if we get on the front foot then I can see him changing my view of him. I hope does.

Sky Blue Pete

Hamer is not a key player IMO, had a decent first half, poor second half of the season and offered less and less as the season progressed and we got better. No co-incidence.
That said I am looking forward to see him play for us this season and would be disappointed to see him go. if we get on the front foot then I can see him changing my view of him. I hope does.
I think he had a bad spell but came back towards the end of the season a better player

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I do find it strange how many of our fans talk of Hamer in such an expendable way.

Yes, if a really silly offer came in I would understand, but it feels like some are too keen to move him on.
Don’t think it’s seeing him in an expendable way. He’s in our top 3 players.

I think it’s more acceptance that if we get some kind of relevant offer he’ll he sold. It’s a case of how much we hold out for

rob9872

If he goes ge goes, but fed up of seeing good players go for good money and ours being undervalued and picked up on the cheap, but we're championship now not L1 and should be commanding higher fees for our best assets. Full backs going out of this league for far more and we should hold for a higher valuation.

Users who are viewing this thread