Hamer (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Read an article probably BS but it says both Rangers and West Brom have met the Sky Blues valuation of £4million, if this is true then they have accepted that quick which means we could probably get more so it is more than likely BS

Tea & Busquets

Read an article probably BS but it says both Rangers and West Brom have met the Sky Blues valuation of £4million, if this is true then they have accepted that quick which means we could probably get more so it is more than likely BS
Rangers have been looking at him for a while now pretty much since we played them at the Ibrox, pretty sure Baggies have too but i’m not sure how true the rumors about the offers are.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Rangers have been looking at him for a while now pretty much since we played them at the Ibrox, pretty sure Baggies have too but i’m not sure how true the rumors about the offers are.
If there has been an instant agreement over a price I think it is BS as we would put clauses in of which can bolster our income and we would increase the price if they instantly cave in at 4mil seems a pathetic price for one of our key players

Tea & Busquets

If there has been an instant agreement over a price I think it is BS as we would put clauses in of which can bolster our income and we would increase the price if they instantly cave in at 4mil seems a pathetic price for one of our key players
True, and wouldn’t you think they would’ve put in an offer already if they were so keen on him since half the window is up? maybe they have and Gustavo wanted free holiday to Seville before heading to Glasgow 😂

shmmeee

Huge if, but if it means we can go out and get say Walton, Panzo, Østigård and a CM loan I’d do it. As gutted as I’d be not to have seen him live.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Huge if, but if it means we can go out and get say Walton, Panzo, Østigård and a CM loan I’d do it. As gutted as I’d be not to have seen him live.
If it means we can get Panzo and Ostigard with money left over and high sell ons and other clauses Im all for it, if we can bring in at least loan midfielder just as good or better

Saddlebrains

I think its bollocks, if they were that interested at least one bid would have been recieved since May

CDK

It would be criminal to see him sold and not see him play live.
If we were L1 then 4 mill would be ok but think 6 mill at our level would be more realistic as we will be giving him away at 4 unless a big sell on value was included.

Evo1883

Yep, one of the most obviously bullshit accounts around. Scary how much people believe that kind of shite.

These articles are just after clicks and ad revenue .

It's common practice but fucking annoying ..the Telegraph are great at it

Frostie

These articles are just after clicks and ad revenue .

It's common practice but fucking annoying ..the Telegraph are great at it

Indeed. Speaking of which, the Telegraph made me laugh again yesterday reporting on Sarkic's loan move to Birmingham.
Don't forget they released the original link to him, then a few weeks ago said it was fake & we were never interested yet this week we definitely were again & he was a target... Laughable.

slowpoke

He will be sold one day hoped it might be another year but perhaps not. If it’s to happen selling to Rangers better for us than West Brom and with champions league in mind for him too.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Harry H

Rangers will be blowing most of their budget in signing JCH, who seems keen to go there (no surprise)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

The problem is with his and O’Hares valuation is with the contract. They desperately need extensions.

contrary to the belief amongst our fans their value Will drop next season because they’ll only have 1 year left.

they would be our best signings if we get them on 3 year extensions

Marty

When is his contract up? May have to sell him in January anyway to get a half decent fee if we can't agree a new deal

slowpoke

The problem is with his and O’Hares valuation is with the contract. They desperately need extensions.

contrary to the belief amongst our fans their value Will drop next season because they’ll only have 1 year left.

they would be our best signings if we get them on 3 year extensions
You are correct not sure if their contracts are just three year or three plus a year option hopefully it’s the latter but both contracts need extending to maintain their values, certain both will move on at some point it’s the modern game but we need to keep their values up.

Users who are viewing this thread