Hamer (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Or are we not using him correct ? Barnsley raved about him we’ve made him look like Paul Telfer

Barnsley's results have also improved since he left.

Grendel

One poster said Bigi was worth £15m, one poster said the same about Hamer (maybe) not even the same poster. There is no point, only trolling and people silly enough to take it seriously.

It was £35 million and a lot agreed with him on Bigi and a lot of posters have said Hanmer is premier league quality and will be gone after 1 season. Last week I said he’d probably be worth twice what we paid for him and was told he’s worth a lot more than that and even now we’d be giving him away at £7 million

I’d take that tomorrow

Liquid Gold

I actually thought he was one of the few to come out of the second half with any credit. You could see he was frustrated with our lack of invention so was trying to get into the Wycombe players but also ended up trying to force things.

covcity4life

I actually thought he was one of the few to come out of the second half with any credit. You could see he was frustrated with our lack of invention so was trying to get into the Wycombe players but also ended up trying to force things.
Hamer and o hare will be much better when quality around them takes a step up too

Users who are viewing this thread