half and half Cov/leicester scarves (1 Viewer)

Malaka

It is unbearable, gloating Foxes crawling out of the woodwork, I hate them, but then again I hate every football team except for us

LB87ccfc

Let them have their moment, end of the day more chance of being relegated next season than a top 10 finish.

But for those who seem obsessed with them right now, tell you for a fact they would not be congratulating us if it was the other way round, some need their heads tested on here.

Covstu

Let them have their moment, end of the day more chance of being relegated next season than a top 10 finish.

But for those who seem obsessed with them right now, tell you for a fact they would not be congratulating us if it was the other way round, some need their heads tested on here.

If we achieved that feat, I wouldn't really give a shit what other fans thought.....

clint van damme

unfortunately mate I think a top 10 finish, minimum, is most definitely on the cards.

Users who are viewing this thread