Gyokores better than Akpom (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Jesus christ I'm sure scouts and clubs only go on one game when they figure out if a player is worth buying 🤣🤣.
still no female players scouted as good enough yet though......
Out of interest, is there any transformers in the female game?

skyblu3sk

well all the scouts should be after a 43 year old Jagielka, because he made Vic look very very average
I put in another thread I thought Vik had a poor game today. One game does not maketh a player though good or bad. Wasn't sure if he was well marked or just one of those uncharacteristically poor games.

Greggs

All jokes aside, Leah Williamson could slot into a league one back 3
you'll answer, is there any transformers playing in the womens leagues yet? I've thought about making a comeback under a different gender.

Sky Blue Heaven

Vik has changed his agent according to Alan Nixon. Sadly can’t see him signing a new contract, hopefully his agent will start a bidding war for his signature. Going to be an interesting summer; especially after MR post match comments.

shmmeee

Vik has changed his agent according to Alan Nixon. Sadly can’t see him signing a new contract, hopefully his agent will start a bidding war for his signature. Going to be an interesting summer; especially after MR post match comments.

Think it’s clear he’s asking way more than we can afford. TBH after yesterday I’m thinking we need the cash for a major rebuild even if he did want to sign.

GaryPendrysEyes

Vik still has lots to work on re his all round game. In the premiership he would be surrounded by good quality team mates. He needs to control, hold up the ball and lay it off to them. He has the ability.

SBAndy

Vik still has lots to work on re his all round game. In the premiership he would be surrounded by good quality team mates. He needs to control, hold up the ball and lay it off to them. He has the ability.

Think a big part of it is who else he trusts on the ball. Been a few occasions recently where he won’t pass to Dabo/BNC/JWE/Howley because he thinks he’ll do better.

Brighton Sky Blue

Think it’s clear he’s asking way more than we can afford. TBH after yesterday I’m thinking we need the cash for a major rebuild even if he did want to sign.

Let’s get a bidding war going. No good having a few high quality players if they’re surrounded by those who either can’t cut it or are too inconsistent.

blunted

Vik heading is pretty poor for his size. Perhaps he has read the dementia stats from Sweden how outfield players are at serious risk from dementia in later life. Think both of them will play in the Prem or a top league abroad. Vik struggles against top centre halves at present and destroys lesser defenders. With both of them, it is all about progress. When we sell Vik (as we will), we need a player exchange to cut down the percentage we pay to Brighton.

Users who are viewing this thread