Gyokeres (6 Viewers)

fatso

I agree, excellent player. Was pretty annoyed we released him at the time, he'd have absolutely murdered league 2.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
He'd of had the absolute granny kicked out of him in league 2 and disappeared up his own arse.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Wonder if he'll still be here when the season opens in early August, and if so - does he play?
Very much doubt it.

I think any move will be decided around the start of July when a lot of clubs start pre-season training. Doubt much will happen for the next couple of weeks due to people being on holiday etc., but also to give the bidding war a chance to hot up.

Unless it's over £20m and significant add-ons/sell-on clauses, we're not going to quickly accept the first bid that comes in.

Offhegoes

With the window being open from today, you would hope there may be a few enquiries (West Ham, Fulham?) to add to the Sporting Lisbon interest. This should allow us to get £20 Million+ bids.

rob9872

He'd of had the absolute granny kicked out of him in league 2 and disappeared up his own arse.
Guess you missed him playing well in L2 & L1 for Plymouth then. Scored against us too if I recall.

Edit: Also didnt realise quite so young when we has him, just Googled and surprised to see he's only 28 now.

fatso

Guess you missed him playing well in L2 & L1 for Plymouth then. Scored against us too if I recall.

Edit: Also didnt realise quite so young when we has him, just Googled and surprised to see he's only 28 now.
How many games did he play in league 2 then???

TomRad85

Well he played in League 1 to great success with Plymouth (scoring twice vs us). The idea that he can't stand up to the rigors of L2 football is laughable.
He thinks you're suddenly going to get worse if you drop down a division because they might kick you a bit more, which is a shit a take as I've seen on this forum.

fatso

Well he played in League 1 to great success with Plymouth (scoring twice vs us). The idea that he can't stand up to the rigors of L2 football is laughable.
How can it be laughable when it's well known that l2 is more physical, and the lad who looked delicate atbtimes in higher levels, wasn't even challenged at that level

fatso

He thinks you're suddenly going to get worse if you drop down a division because they might kick you a bit more, which is a shit a take as I've seen on this forum.

Not get worse you tit, just struggle with the physicality, Jesus christ how hard is that to understand?

TomRad85

Not get worse you tit, just struggle with the physicality, Jesus christ how hard is that to understand?
If your going to argue for troll purposes at least make it make sense you clown.

Sbarcher

A hat trick against NZ should boost his value and recognition.

fatso

If your going to argue for troll purposes at least make it make sense you clown.

Sent from
It's pointless trying to debate with a fuckwit like you, so I'll leave the debate, and I suggest you go back to your village, I'm sure they're out looking for you.

TomRad85

It's pointless trying to debate with a fuckwit like you, so I'll leave the debate, and I suggest you go back to your village, I'm sure they're out looking for you.
Unfortunately it's not really a debate when one party is lacking a fully functional brain.

Sick Boy

He rode that tackle well at bramall lane
Carry On Mood GIF

Skyblueweeman

£5.1m would go to Brighton is rumours are to be believed, so about £12m left. I think a 50:50 split is fair.
It won't be anywhere near £5.1m.

B&HA get 15% of any profit. We paid about £1.5m? So they'd get 15% of £15.5m (if he goes for £17m), which would equate to £2.325m.

lordy_87

The myth that the lower down the divisions you go football is more physical still lives on.... In fact it's actually quite the opposite.

slowpoke

That was the problem with him when he was here, very young and inexperienced, not very physically developed either, it’s the market we were dealing with then
It won't be anywhere near £5.1m.

B&HA get 15% of any profit. We paid about £1.5m? So they'd get 15% of £15.5m (if he goes for £17m), which would equate to £2.325m.
I heard 15% of any profit too.

RoboCCFC90

30 million for Joau from Watford makes Vik a bargain for 25

Not really.

Joao Pedro had a contract with Watford running up until 2028. He's younger than Gyokeres by four years.

Brighton have had to pay a premium for the player.

We won't get anywhere near that for Gyokeres as a comparison.

Hertsccfc

It is more physical but it’s less athletic. They are very different things.
I don't think that's true. The players are stronger and the challenges harder the further up the leagues you go. The quality of those challenges and the likelihood of late and poor challenges is higher lower down.

Users who are viewing this thread