Gyokeres fee (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

If he sits tight for another season, then he walks away on a free transfer, and bags himself a huge wage and signing on fee.

He won't do that - he could get badly injured in the final year of his contract, and future income at risk. If we get a decent offer, and he gets offered decent PL wages, he won't risk not taking it. Anyway, we'll be on the PL by then, so all irrelevant!

Grendel

Seems like both Fisher and Steve Waggott lied about the fee then. Who’d have thought?

Also makes Boddys claims the money had nothing to do with supporting running costs even more ridiculous

TomRad85

Hopefully he disappears in the summer
Ryan Reynolds Insult GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

Greggs

Just chatted with O'Hare in Bosworths Butchers in Balsall Common. He was getting some lamb kebabs, spicy sausages and some burgers - bit strange to be having a bbq in this weather I wondered, but who am I to question?! Anyway, he said he fully expects Vic to sign his new contract and still be here next season. Apparently Vic is extremely grateful to the club as they helped him rebuild his career after a tough start. Great news.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just chatted with O'Hare in Bosworths Butchers in Balsall Common. He was getting some lamb kebabs, spicy sausages and some burgers - bit strange to be having a bbq in this weather I wondered, but who am I to question?! Anyway, he said he fully expects Vic to sign his new contract and still be here next season. Apparently Vic is extremely grateful to the club as they helped him rebuild his career after a tough start. Great news.
Poll:

a) Greggs is telling the truth
b) Greggs is telling pork pies (also available at Bosworths Butchers)
c) Unsure, as Greggs is reliably unreliable.

One vote for c)

Last edited:

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

You should have taken a selfie and post it on SBT .

Greggs

Is that you Greggs chatting to him?👍😁
This is extremely confusing, i have forgotten i've done things on a few occasions, but have never seriously thought one of my world class wind ups actually happened. WTF?! What a wonderful coincidence.

Users who are viewing this thread