Gustavo Hamer (1 Viewer)

cc84cov

Who was that fool this week claiming they didn’t rate Hamer and he was over rated ?

Show yourself 🤓

ms639

Think it was [mention]Yorkshire SB [/mention]said he’s a shit Gary Deegan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve cooper

Why does robins seem to think it’s 2 ?
The telegraph reported as 2 as well, but every info I can find says one match ban. It always has been previously 1 game as far as I can remember and I can't find anything about it changing. Check the link I posted earlier it is official 2020/21 FA info.

kg82

If it’s 2 it’s probably to do with him already serving a suspension. But it doesn’t mention that, as far as I can see, on the site Irish posted. So let’s hope Robins is wrong!

Edit: sorry, Steve posted it!

larry_david

Pretty ridiculous yellow decision. Thought about to shoot and the guy tackles him from nowhere and gus follows through with the shot. Is that a yellow!?

steve cooper

If it’s 2 it’s probably to do with him already serving a suspension. But it doesn’t mention that, as far as I can see, on the site Irish posted. So let’s hope Robins is wrong!

Edit: sorry, Steve posted it!
I think as he has already served a 3 game ban for the red his punishment is deemed to have been served for the red, but I don't know for sure. I can't ever remember a red being punished twice in that way.

SkyblueTexan

Pretty ridiculous yellow decision. Thought about to shoot and the guy tackles him from nowhere and gus follows through with the shot. Is that a yellow!?
Agree. Can this be appealed? They need to look back at the video footage.

Covkid1968#

It will be fine....I Just need to look on it as resting him for one of the weaker games over the crimbo period. Bet Robins was putting him on the bench anyway for that reason.

Nope... it’s not working this trying to convince myself it’s all ok that Hamers out. It’s the thought of the alternatives that does it 🙁

shmmeee

It says on that FA document for suspensions you get an extra game for your second one and two for your third and so on. This is his second suspension

SAJ

I thought that booking was really harsh. He was trying to shoot, never even looked at their player.
Don’t think he was booked specifically for that foul. If you look at what actions of the ref he started pointing out the numerous fouls he had made during the game.

Users who are viewing this thread