Guess the old boy Mowbray has been speaking to? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I actually said "How to handle a hard frontman" Football speak from my era ;) And I don't see any edit button on this post :(
That's the one, it wasn't anybody using a dig at you, just a joke at the way it was phrased.

Are you using your phone or a computer?

Nick

Administrator
Could you try clearing your cache / refreshing the page a few times?

It should be next to the text where it says "a moment ago" when you post.

Gazolba

I'd like David McGoldrick back.

junglej13

Baker is on holiday so can't have met Mowbray. Not saying his agent hasn't been touch with Mowbray. Personally I would take Baker back. Would scored 10 goals from midfield at this level.

Hobo

Really need to find out what happened between the two of them. Must have been a personality clash! In theory he's a perfectly TM player!

Mowbray seems pretty loyal and understanding of his players. Doesn't seem a knee jerk type of manager. Can't see JOB just being frustrated on the bench being a problem, as I think Mowbray is experienced enough to handle that. So don't know?

SkyBlueCRJ

Unless your name happens to be Jim O'Brien.

Oh yes I forgot to mention, clearly they have to be compliant as well otherwise you
Grandison solid centre back

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Solid? Seems to me that the only solid seasons he has had for Shrewsbury is when they were playing in League Two. Clearly cannot hack this level therefore I certainly wouldn't want him at a club such as ours that realistically wants to aim for top 6.

LB87ccfc

Baker has been in regular contact with both coaches and staff at the club for a few months now expressing his desire to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread