Guess the crowd for Morecambe...... (1 Viewer)

Otis

Hagerty F., Hagerty R., Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Dobson, Crapper, Dewhurst, MacIntyre, Treadmore and Davitt.

Ashdown

Looks like it's going to fly past my estimate of 10995 ................shame there won't be a couple of thousand away fans though to make a bit of atmosphere.

Sky Blue Harry H

I've just revisited the dots - a lot more grey than last time ! Otis,IIRC you are in Block 20 - pretty much full mate - how popular are you! If you are really in Block 22 people are trying to avoid you like the plague!!

Hobo

Over 11000 now

Hobo

Yeh - but would mean possibly only 1,000 sold over the other side and it will be more than that. Dunno maybe it’s just me lol.

Never? You are on line counting seats as they are sold aren't you? We all know it will be over 11000, right?

Evo1883

Would love there to be 16/17000 but I don’t think that will happen so I reckon 14200

Otis

I've just revisited the dots - a lot more grey than last time ! Otis,IIRC you are in Block 20 - pretty much full mate - how popular are you! If you are really in Block 22 people are trying to avoid you like the plague!!
Not that popular.

Bet Block 20 is full, but that my row is empty apart from me.

ccfcricoh

hoping to break the 15k barrier - just hoping they stay in their seats and are not on the pitch as the final whistle blows

Mcbean

Still we could put the plastic playoff fans in with Morecambe if it becomes a real problem getting enough stewards to open up another stand

i hope they have drilled the ballboys for this match or replaced them with appropriate adults like me

Sbarcher

I hope everyone sits in their ticketed seats, although I guess there might be a few spare!

Users who are viewing this thread