Grimsby (1 Viewer)

sky_blue_up_north

What amazed me was Grimsby's history in the top flight for many years, looks at the 1930's Division One table. (For you young kids the Premier League)

Cavan O'Doherty

Not for me. It was one of the games I pinpointed going to at the beginning of the season.

Give me that over a day out at a sterile out of town (admittedly it's Cleethorpes but that is a place) identikit stadium
Still think there will be a good 1,500 there. More looking forward to the Notts County and Mansfield trips were we should take a decent crowd.

oucho

I will be there - have sat in that away end before and it's a bit grim, especially compared to other grounds nowadays since the standard of football grounds has improved so much. It will be a proper old school blast from the past though especially if it's sunny and if it's a good game.

Chips, beers on the seafront, the SBA in full force, first away of the season - one not to be missed!!

CV22SBA

I will be there - have sat in that away end before and it's a bit grim, especially compared to other grounds nowadays since the standard of football grounds has improved so much. It will be a proper old school blast from the past though especially if it's sunny and if it's a good game.

Chips, beers on the seafront, the SBA in full force, first away of the season - one not to be missed!!
Personally, i can't wait.

steve82

Im looking forward to this game, a traditional stadium with a atmosphere, how football should be and thankfully it's in August so should be nice, rather than a chilly winter game.

Both sets of fans will be hopeful of a win after good opening day wins and they've a good vocal support, but so have we on the road. All in all a good first away game of the season, but it won't be a easy one.

mrtrench

When I was about 7 I decided to support a team from every one of the other three divisions. I chose Blackpool, Grimsby and Workington Town. God knows what has happened to Workington, but I still occasionally look out for Grimsby and Blackpool's results. Hope it's a good game.

shmmeee

When I was about 7 I decided to support a team from every one of the other three divisions. I chose Blackpool, Grimsby and Workington Town. God knows what has happened to Workington, but I still occasionally look out for Grimsby and Blackpool's results. Hope it's a good game.

Workington sounds like a place from kids TV.

smileycov

Facebook User
is it pay on the gate Saturday? My ticket is being used to take my girlfriends daughter with us now!!! Least I move from the home end to the covo end

Brylowes

So they play in Cleethorpes ? I'm on the train to Grimsby and only have half hour to make
The train after full time, never been before so can anyone confirm if this is possible or if
There's another way to do it i.e. Different stations or something.

Users who are viewing this thread