Grimsby (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Won 3-1 today, Clarke scored too. Going to be a big test next week.

Moff

Blackburn in League 1 with Dominic Samuel and Danny Graham up front with Whittingham and Dack in midfield.. Not too shabby is it.

Heard them on CWR mention that the word was they were absolute shite and it was a shocker of a start to the season.

Now where did that happen before?........

pusbccfc

Liquid Gold

Yep, it will be for them for sure. They must surely be a little concerned at coming up against the mighty Coventry City.
I'll say to you what a manger of mine said when we were in the championship "mighty coventry? You've not been mighty since the miners strike"

Cavan O'Doherty

Would hope to see a pick up in sales this week for this. I'm actually looking forward to it. Can't say I've said that for a while!

st john

Grimsby had a good win today against a team that are likely to finish in the bottom half of the division. Can't see Grimsby posing a serious play-off challenge, so don't fear them at all.

Astute

We beat Notts county 3-0. We played well. Grimsby beat Chesterfield 3-1. Chesterfield had 30 shots. 13 on target. They had 61% possession. Grimsby had 11 shots. 6 on target.

Notts County play Chesterfield next. Notts County are evens to win.

We are up to 3rd favourite to go up as champions. Down to 8/1. Grimsby have also had their odds shortened. They are now down to 33/1. There are only 6 clubs at bigger odds than them.

But yes could be a close game. I think we will be too good for thwm though.

Hobo

Blackburn in League 1 with Dominic Samuel and Danny Graham up front with Whittingham and Dack in midfield.. Not too shabby is it.

isn't it U23's against us?

Brylowes

I would prefer to make 8 or 8 changes. Keep first team fresh for Grimsby
I tend to agree, normally I would say go for every game, but it's gonna be a long hard season
With a lot of it played on heavy (to say the least) pitch's, and realistically it's a competition that
At best offers a lucrative draw, getting out of this league is all that matters.

Adge

Oh dear oh dear, if only the emergency services were as quick to respond as you! Fuck Slade, can't wait for us to paste the bald gimp next week, he took us to league 2 the moron.
Mmmmm-think you can throw the owners into the mix there aswell!

stevefloyd

Would be nice to build on a winning streak Mowbray can see what its like to have a proper manager building a team and Slade can see our arse ends when we are that far out of sight

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I just hope Blackburn don't beat us. I can see a contingent lead by yourself celebrating their win.

Deluded.

I for one will be giving him a guard of honour into the Ricoh, he brought back my love for football.

Slade should be banned from football management, that buffoon made me want to drive into a ditch on the way home from games last season. Total gimp.

stevefloyd

Its his mate Stella thst makes me want to drive into a ditch... which is strange because i drink guinness

Users who are viewing this thread