Grendels cronies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyblueinBaku

For the love of God please learn the difference between your and you’re. Fucking Moron
And also, the word you were looking for is "Crony" . The plural of which is "Cronies". There is no such word as "Cronie". It's not difficult.

87 n all that

this can't really be coming from a 44 yr old man. I never heard so much amateurish bullshit of a grown adult in my life. Half the shit he spues is like a shit 12yr on crack. Absolute shocking

Thank God for this thread as he would be arguing with himself allover the other threads. Least it's all in one place.
He offers nothing 🤣
12 year old on crack? Jesus if you can’t see how disturbed you comment is then you really do have problems. Says everything about you.

Bugsy

12 year old on crack? Jesus if you can’t see how disturbed you comment is then you really do have problems. Says everything about you.

After some of your comments jog on

Bugsy

Really? Have a word with yourself. Disturbing. Even you can see that.

Lol I will have a word myself thank you for being considerate pal. All the best 👍

harvey098

We do need to stop giving attention / credence to a man who said Maddison would be a "mid-level championship player at best" and Biamou was "The worst striker he's ever seen play a sustained amount for the club". Absolutely clueless :LOL:

87 n all that

People are a bit obsessed
emoji23.png
That’s the longest sentence you’ve ever written didn’t (know you were literate). I’ve exposed an idiot today who i would describe as commenting on 12 year olds and you support it. You’re site, you’re rules I suppose. Get a grip.
People are a bit obsessed
you run this site and can only string two-three words together. It’s time to support wonderful posters, like me. Truth boy

SlowerThanPlatt

That’s the longest sentence you’ve ever written didn’t (know you were literate). I’ve exposed an idiot today who i would describe as commenting on 12 year olds and you support it. You’re site, you’re rules I suppose. Get a grip.

you run this site and can only string two-three words together. It’s time to support wonderful posters, like me. Truth boy

YOUR

mark82

Check the rest of the forum. Tonight probably isn't the best time for your brand of "banter". Let's give it a rest tonight please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread