Grendels cronies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grendel

SBK is a strong contender for me though I don't think he's physically threatened anyone yet which would take a lot of restraint for SBK given the exchanges he's been involved in.

It’s not him - he did once pm me and said meet me at his gaffe for a knuckle sandwich - I told him the Sally Army soup kitchens were really not my thing

clint van damme

The main thing to do is check there are flights that suit you, Bristol airport can be a pain for only doing one a week

priced them up and they're a decent price but from Luton, no longer direct flights from Brum by the look of it.
Not sure I'll bother at the minute, they're playing the London 02 later in the year but probably quicker getting to Germany!

87 n all that

Please, save your breath. You’ll probably need it to blow up your next date.
Really? Thats early 20s material at worst. Regards to your wife/gf (I mean the doll). How do you balance the 3, sorry, I mean the 1 (latter, no doubt). Shut up and cuddle your doll, I mean wife, you freak. You are beyond strange astute

Astute

Really? Thats early 20s material at worst. Regards to your wife/gf (I mean the doll). How do you balance the 3, sorry, I mean the 1 (latter, no doubt). Shut up and cuddle your doll, I mean wife, you freak. You are beyond strange astute
I could eat a bowl of alphabet spaghetti and shit out a smarter statement than whatever you just said.

Liquid Gold

priced them up and they're a decent price but from Luton, no longer direct flights from Brum by the look of it.
Not sure I'll bother at the minute, they're playing the London 02 later in the year but probably quicker getting to Germany!
I'm gutted I missed out on Bristol tickets, they're playing here so it would have been really intimate

87 n all that

I could eat a bowl of alphabet spaghetti and shit out a smarter statement than whatever you just said.
Call it a day. I’ve got 20 more morons to beat. Even the simplest has something regarding a brain cell (google will help you on that front). Do yourself a favour and don’t post back. Can’t deal with an adult baby

Astute

Call it a day. I’ve got 20 more morons to beat. Even the simplest has something regarding a brain cell (google will help you on that front). Do yourself a favour and don’t post back. Can’t deal with an adult baby
It’s impossible to underestimate you.

clint van damme

I'm gutted I missed out on Bristol tickets, they're playing here so it would have been really intimate

I normally prefer small venues but seen them in Camden (The forum possibly) and Ally Pally and enjoyed the Ally Pally much more.

87 n all that

I won’t be commenting again on this thread. I won. Cronies are “water carriers”. I’m sure their, barely speaks idiot, accepts this.

Bugsy

My mum has great tits then. Thank you. You’re mums are like what? Enjoy sucking on them tomorrow. Really? Call it a day moron.

this can't really be coming from a 44 yr old man. I never heard so much amateurish bullshit of a grown adult in my life. Half the shit he spues is like a shit 12yr on crack. Absolute shocking

Thank God for this thread as he would be arguing with himself allover the other threads. Least it's all in one place.
He offers nothing 🤣

Last edited:

wingy

I would offer up LBB , however "Me old mucker", hasn't cropped up .............................................................. .................
................yet.

Astute

For the love of God please learn the difference between your and you’re. Fucking Moron
I did try to explain but you need the power of thought to understand.

He doesn't even have the power of thought enough to think to check who he is replying to so keeps insulting himself for what he previously has said.

Comedy gold though 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread