Grand National 2021 (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

I only spend £10 a year on betting and it’s always on the Grand National, I normally wander into my local bookies and place the bets, obviously will have to do it online this year and was wondering which is the best online bookies to use? I have heard that some only pay out when you have a certain amount built up in you account?

higgs

I only spend £10 a year on betting and it’s always on the Grand National, I normally wander into my local bookies and place the bets, obviously will have to do it online this year and was wondering which is the best online bookies to use? I have heard that some only pay out when you have a certain amount built up in you account?
I have never heard that I use powers Ladbrokes Boyle sports and if I win anything I can withdraw it even if it's only a few quid

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Skybluefaz

None of the main bookies have that kind of rule. Some of the smaller ones might have some stipulations. Stick with 365, skybet, paddy power etc and you'll be fine.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've decided not to bet on this or any other horse race again. Sick of hearing about them being killed.

Adge

Pulled out Cloth cap in the sweepstake. Apparently it’s the favourite 👍
Any others we should have a silly quid on? Don’t know anything about horses.

rob9872

Pulled out Cloth cap in the sweepstake. Apparently it’s the favourite 👍
Any others we should have a silly quid on? Don’t know anything about horses.
Sweepstake banned this year at our place due to covid regs. Shame as I always get someone to pick mine so it's 'fair' but I don't put the good ones in until later on just before my pick. I feel robbed :)

Houchens Head

Sweepstake banned this year at our place due to covid regs. Shame as I always get someone to pick mine so it's 'fair' but I don't put the good ones in until later on just before my pick. I feel robbed :)
With a name like "rob", I'm not surprised! 😂

LastGarrison

They’ll be lots of new offers for people opening new accounts so it’s worth having a Google of new offers.

Majority should offer you a free bet to your stake so if you have a £5 win then they should match that in another race.

As said though best sticking with the ‘big names’.

Houchens Head

I fancy a few bob on that Red Rum. Could get lucky again.

skyblue1991

Captain Creosote - Good on fences
Fish Supper - You're guaranteed a plaice
Weak Bladder - He'll piss it

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

Seriously though, any tips for a winner or e/w bets? What bookies are paying the highest number of places?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

I've gone for the following: (Boyle Sports paying up to 7x places E/W)

Cloth Cap to win @ 5/1
Minella Times to win @ 8/1
Bristol De May E/W @ 25/1
Definitely Red E/W @ 40/1
Lake View Lad E/W @ 50/1
Ami Desbois E/W @ 66/1

D

Deleted member 4439

What's the odds on how many horses killed this year?

Time for the Beeb to consider its coverage.

no_loyalty

We have gone for

Bristol De Mai (EW)
Magic Of Light (to win)
Balko Des Flos (EW)
Potters Corner (EW)
Discorama (to win)
Cabaret Queen (to win)
Give Me A Copper (to win)

Tommo1993

Farclas
Canelo
Kimberlite Candy
Ami Desbois
Class Conti

All E/W. Feel like I should’ve just lumped the £10 on Bournemouth.

skyblue1991

I've gone for the following: (Boyle Sports paying up to 7x places E/W)

Cloth Cap to win @ 5/1
Minella Times to win @ 8/1
Bristol De May E/W @ 25/1
Definitely Red E/W @ 40/1
Lake View Lad E/W @ 50/1
Ami Desbois E/W @ 66/1

That'll do Donkey (horse!)

Houchens Head

I won a £100 on the National today. Well, when I say "won", I mean 'saved'. Didn't bet! :giggle:

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread