Good to see it’s a silent news day (2 Viewers)

Otis

Bah, busy was an exaggeration. Couple of minutes at most.
You still suffering with that then. Maybe you should get some professional help.

Two minutes and then wiping it on the curtains is never going to leave anyone satisfied, trust me.

Luckily, we have blinds in our house.

Grendel

The lies Reid account I think has been hacked by Ring of Steel - it’s gone full left wing tin foil frothing

clint van damme

I love that everyone immediately thinks it's other people who are the wankers - not them. Excluding Hill from this statement as he included himself at least.

I shouldn't worry about Simon's comment. If you have a large membership and don't censor you will get the whole of humanity. I don't see that as a bad thing and it certainly doesn't invalidate any opinions coming from individuals in the forum as Simon suggests.

What annoys me is when people weaponise shit they don't really care about to point score.
I think that may be the case here but I could be wrong.

Nick

Administrator
What annoys me is when people weaponise shit they don't really care about to point score.
I think that may be the case here but I could be wrong.

Pretty sure nobody cares about a WUM account's mum being imaginarily banged.

It's just that the trust weren't happy that Dave got called out for his shit and one of their mate's accounts looking silly and Gilbert doesn't like people knowing about his bullshit tricks he has tried with fake book reviews and accounts on the Telegraph site. Simon is demanding links to things he has tweeted, he knows full well he emptied his Twitter when he got a new job so they won't be there. ;)

Anybody organisation who tries to claim the moral high ground while having Roger Ellis and Kalns involved is quite funny though. That is just a couple of things, there is more if we wanted to go back further.

I made a mum joke, I haven't been disgraced from my job because of child sex rings or hunted people down to try and get them sacked ;)

RegTheDonk

As someone who is on the BBC payroll, why is Simon trying to rake up mud and points score on behalf of the Trust? Should he not be investigating facts and presenting an unbiast view?

Nice to see other people in that tweet thread showing some perspective.

ccfctommy

Pretty sure nobody cares about a WUM account's mum being imaginarily banged.

It's just that the trust weren't happy that Dave got called out for his shit and one of their mate's accounts looking silly and Gilbert doesn't like people knowing about his bullshit tricks he has tried with fake book reviews and accounts on the Telegraph site. Simon is demanding links to things he has tweeted, he knows full well he emptied his Twitter when he got a new job so they won't be there. ;)

Anybody organisation who tries to claim the moral high ground while having Roger Ellis and Kalns involved is quite funny though. That is just a couple of things, there is more if we wanted to go back further.

I made a mum joke, I haven't been disgraced from my job because of child sex rings or hunted people down to try and get them sacked ;)

Who has tried to get someone sacked?

Nick

Administrator
As someone who is on the BBC payroll, why is Simon trying to rake up mud and points score on behalf of the Trust? Should he not be investigating facts and presenting an unbiast view?

Nice to see other people in that tweet thread showing some perspective.

They did the same when Pete was on CWR, to be fair Pete is very level headed and diplomatic and dealt with it very well.

I'd have been booted off.

Nick

Administrator
Who has tried to get someone sacked?

Gilbert has in the past.

Those strange accounts related to the Trust have also targetted to try and get people sacked from their jobs. Somebody worked in a school and was disagreeing with them, they got in touch with school governors to pretend to be "concerned parents" to complain whilst using the name of somebody from here to do it.

Pretty sure other organisations other people are involved with have been targetted from it, Grendel made a thread about it too.

Nick

Administrator
You were never off it

giphy.gif

chiefdave

Pretty sure other organisations other people are involved with have been targetted from it, Grendel made a thread about it too.
This is going back a fair while now but I had a message on Facebook, from a fake account, basically saying they knew I was chiefdave on here. Didn't think anything of it as I don't go out of my wide to hide my identity, wouldn't take anyone who wanted to find me long, but then found out a few others who had been critical of the trust had got similar messages.

Nick

Administrator
This is going back a fair while now but I had a message on Facebook, from a fake account, basically saying they knew I was chiefdave on here. Didn't think anything of it as I don't go out of my wide to hide my identity, wouldn't take anyone who wanted to find me long, but then found out a few others who had been critical of the trust had got similar messages.

Yeah they have tried all that with me as well.

It's the same as PWKH reminding me his family were all lawyers. And what?

My mum is retired and I work in IT, want a medal?

hill83

giphy.gif

My Facebook profile is the same photo as on here

Mcbean

Mmm football is a broad church I can think of 4 or 5 threads off hand which have offered help and support to that church and have reduced me to tears - this is a community quite like nothing else and has a valid role in putting forward suggestion and listening in return to our club as fans - journalism lately has become pretty lazy with cheap shots - the ultimate aim of this forum is a bouncing board for fans whatever they say - free speech is exactly this

Users who are viewing this thread