Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Good luck tomorrow from a Brighton fan

Sussex Boy

Trialist
Joined
Apr 24, 2017
Messages
21
Reaction score
253
Evening all,

I've frequented SkyBluesTalk periodically over the years. Lifelong Brighton fan but lived in Cov for 8 years whilst at Warwick Uni. Huge soft spot for the Sky Blues.

Just wanted to say that I hope that you all have a wonderful day at Wembley tomorrow and above all, that you get the job done and come and join us in the PL. You've been through so much and deserve this.

I live in Suffolk now, so come what may I'd come and watch you at Portman Road next season, but let's hope it's at the Amex. PUSB!!!

p.s. along my road someone's taken down a Union Jack flag and replaced it with a City flag, which makes me smile every time I drive past.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom