Good film quiz must try!1 (2 Viewers)

Otis

Oh. Was sure that was one. Maybe it wasn't then. What else you stuck on?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

stupot07

Oh. Was sure that was one. Maybe it wasn't then. What else you stuck on?

These

The knotted plane
the red cartoon faces no the wall by the obey sign?
the paper unicorn?
the clock?
the red and blue pill?
the ghost in the window?
the demin guy?
the demin guys face?
the boots on the roof?
The bowler hat next to IT?

I've probably not even spotted some other clues!!!

ddsdube

The little dinosaur is Godzilla, toy soldiers are toy story and I thought the big shadow was alien!?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I got 10! Woo Hoo! Not bad for a thick fuckin' Paddy eh? :sarcasm:

Happy_Martian

the little dinosaur isn't godzilla, that is the large shadow on the right side. Toy Story is the soldiers so this tiny reptile is annoying the feck out of me :censored:

Now at 59 and with the Baby Dino and the red muppet face, I'm still 4 movies short and clueless.... HELP !!!!! :mad:

Last edited:

Otis

the little dinosaur isn't godzilla, that is the large shadow on the right side. Toy Story is the soldiers so this tiny reptile is annoying the feck out of me :censored:

Now at 59 and with the Baby Dino and the red muppet face, I'm still 4 movies short and clueless.... HELP !!!!! :mad:
I had the little dinosaur as Godzila and the shadow as Predator and it accepted them both as correct I'm sure.

Have you got Alien?

Happy_Martian

Er, noooo, I haven't got Alien :thinking about:........ Big shadow on right is Godzilla, small shadow on chimney at back right is Predator.

It accepted Alien but not sure where it is apart from that. Now at 60 with only the red muppet head to identify. Can't see the other 4. I'm done :)

Happy_Martian

The Graduate

Happy_Martian

Got the Katana, thought it was Highlander, got it wrong and forgot to guess again ;) 61 id'd, muppet head and 3 missing in action to go

Otis

I think Gaslight was one. Did you get that?

Users who are viewing this thread