Good film quiz must try!1 (1 Viewer)

Otis

I'm sure that's what I put and I got it right.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
All I can do is magnify bits of the picture. Bit of a pointless exercise really.

Houchens Head

65!

Just shout if you need any help.

What is the point of this?
How the **** is it supposed to work?
Why am I looking at this daft quiz an hour before New Year?

Otis

What is the point of this?
How the **** is it supposed to work?
Why am I looking at this daft quiz an hour before New Year?
It's not compulsory Houch. If you wnat to play you need to work out the films from the picture clues.

If you don't want to do that then why are you even looking at the bleeding thing?

Otis

One you probably won't get is Obey. Quite an obscure film, but one I personally love. It's They Live, a John Carpenter film.

stupot07

The knotted plane
USA? I thought it was American psycho using the psycho twice
the soldiers and the pearl on the window ledge?
obey?
the red cartoon faces no the wall by the obey sign?
the paper unicorn?
the clock?
the red and blue pill?
the ghost in the window?
the demin guy?
the demin guys face?
the boots on the roof?
The bowler hat next to IT?

I've probably not even spotted some other clues!!!

Houchens Head

It's not compulsory Houch. If you wnat to play you need to work out the films from the picture clues.

If you don't want to do that then why are you even looking at the bleeding thing?

I can see film clues Otis! Where the f*** do I put my answers??

Happy_Martian

One you probably won't get is Obey. Quite an obscure film, but one I personally love. It's They Live, a John Carpenter film.

With the late, great Rowdy Roddy Piper :)

and struggling now at 41 :thinking about:

Happy_Martian

Up to 47 and can see at least 9 more clues (USA, TNT kegs, frying pan, the clock, the faces above the window arches etc, the womans leg, boots and seagulls on roof, little dinosaur and the wall drawing next to it). The rest are eluding me completely.

stupot07

Tnt is lock stock and two smoking barrels, the leg is the graduate, the seagulls are the birds, the dinosaur was toy story, which drawing?

I wasn't sure if the faces were clues or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Otis

Tnt is lock stock and two smoking barrels, the leg is the graduate, the seagulls are the birds, the dinosaur was toy story, which drawing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Dinosaur is Goddzilla.

stupot07

I thought the shadow agains the building was Godzilla?

Otis

Frying pan is simply Pan. The stone faces are not clues. The USA one? Just think of spray paint on a building and then what the letters USA stand for.

Happy_Martian

Toy Story is on left of the pic, Godzilla is the shadow, the small dino trotting up the street is befuddling, as is the Wolf and the pic between them. And I'm half sure there is also a shadow on the furthest chimney on the right.

53 identified now and going to bed :facepalm:

stupot07

The wolf is wolf on Wall Street the picture I between is the hunger games, the shadow on the chimney is the predator

Users who are viewing this thread