Godden injury (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

but what for colchester game?

baka and bremang? is hiwulla fit?

Sky Blue Harry H

If we can stay in touch around the top 6 and the returning players come back fit (I'd be happy if 2 of Allen, Jones and Godden make it back properly - although I'd love all 3 to), then we'll have a great chance of pushing on for the rest of the season. Josh Pask impressed in pre season too, and he's almost ready and will be a useful back up.
A fit Jodi Jones will make an awful lot of difference in that he had something a bit different about him, and he deserves a change of luck.

RegTheDonk

That's great news - want the lad back asap as long as he don't crock himself again by being too early. Hopefully he'll be back well before the window, so we know where we need to wheel and deal (assuming a propsed partnership with Max pans out well).

On that subject, looks exciting if MR goes for it - love Max he's got flair and a cracking finish when he gets it right. But he let himself and us down with a daft ban. On the plus side, this should be a sign to others there is a 3 game opportunity for them to prove themselves.

Skyblueweeman

If we can stay in touch around the top 6 and the returning players come back fit (I'd be happy if 2 of Allen, Jones and Godden make it back properly - although I'd love all 3 to), then we'll have a great chance of pushing on for the rest of the season. Josh Pask impressed in pre season too, and he's almost ready and will be a useful back up.
A fit Jodi Jones will make an awful lot of difference in that he had something a bit different about him, and he deserves a change of luck.

Yep, agree with this totally HH. We've had rotten luck with injuries this season, seemingly rotten luck with bad refereeing decisions and apparently MR has lost the plot.

To still be in the top 6 with all that, you're bang on. If we can have a okay-ish run to the new year, with a decent bit of luck (decisions going our way, injuries clearing up, players coming back and having an impact), I think we'll do alright this season. I cannot see the autos but the play offs need to be a definite target.

Skyblueol

Yep, agree with this totally HH. We've had rotten luck with injuries this season, seemingly rotten luck with bad refereeing decisions and apparently MR has lost the plot.

To still be in the top 6 with all that, you're bang on. If we can have a okay-ish run to the new year, with a decent bit of luck (decisions going our way, injuries clearing up, players coming back and having an impact), I think we'll do alright this season. I cannot see the autos but the play offs need to be a definite target.
Autos to me would depend on the impact Godden and Allen and Jodi have when they’re back fit and any potential signings in the January window. If Godden and Maxi strike up a mcnulty esc partnership and Allen adds his quality I think we will be a very dangerous side. Defensively we look good already we just need more goals and those 4 could be the catalyst for that

matesx

Anyone know the latest on Godden's likely return?

Also is Max now available again?

cc84cov

Not sure on Godden, but Max is now available.
Sure it was 4 months at first then they said it wasn’t as bad as first thought and approx 8 weeks but then they told us 2 weeks for Allen in August it’s now November and he’s back ;)

cc84cov

Godden just posted on Instagram a video of his boots saying “back on grass”

Can’t see him needing long to get match fit hasn’t been out too long 2 weeks back in the first team I reckon

Exit Stage Left

Anyone got a spare light for him?

giphy.gif

SkyBlueDom26

Maybe we could sign Bishop from Accrington??

Baffled as to why we didn't sign him when he was scoring for fun at Leam

fatso

Maybe we could sign Bishop from Accrington??

Baffled as to why we didn't sign him when he was scoring for fun at Leam
Why sign a proven goalscorer who's already settled in the area and speaks the language, when you can bring in an unproven goalscorer from abroad who isn't settled and dosnt speak the language? ....... durrrrrr

SlowerThanPlatt

Why sign a proven goalscorer who's already settled in the area and speaks the language, when you can bring in an unproven goalscorer from abroad who isn't settled and dosnt speak the language? ....... durrrrrr

Kastaneer isn’t a striker

Warwickhunt

said the same thing about Shergar:joyful::joyful:

shmmeee

And I've got loads of dutch family, been to the netherlands about 50 times and not once have I met a dutch person who can't speak english.

My missus’ Dad can’t. They’re from a very rural area though. And the rest of the family can perfectly.

SlowerThanPlatt

On Bishop we can’t sign every local player who’s doing well. I’m guessing the club had a look and they decided he was lacking in some areas. Or just simply felt we could attract better

Users who are viewing this thread