Goalkeepers (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

No im not. I truly thibk that you blaming mowbray fir relegation was worst thing i have ever read on sky blue talk thats all.

The squad drew alot ubder mowbray. The squad won 4 out if 5 under venus. The squad loses alot since slade made changes.

Thats the facts

Sell sordell lol. What was he thinking? And if its sisu fault then u hsve to blsme them for the summer too.

So you have 2 options. Blame sisu or blame slade. Its that simple.

Which one you gonna go for?

Otis

No im not. I truly thibk that you blaming mowbray fir relegation was worst thing i have ever read on sky blue talk thats all.

The squad drew alot ubder mowbray. The squad won 4 out if 5 under venus. The squad loses alot since slade made changes.

Thats the facts

Sell sordell lol. What was he thinking? And if its sisu fault then u hsve to blsme them for the summer too.

So you have 2 options. Blame sisu or blame slade. Its that simple.

Which one you gonna go for?
Mowbray.

robbiekeane

Just to be pedantic I think you misheard the saying, you certainly can put lipstick on a pig...
37a1.jpg
Thanks mate, I'll get there ;) haha

Otis

Why didn't mowbray sign players like Clarke and Foley in the summer, we wouldn't be in this mess now if he had.
Maybe they weren't available, but you would have thought there would have been, because Slade seemed to get players in very quickly and easily after taking charge.

SkyBlue_Bear83

You really are an idiot aren't you.

Ridiculous even trying to reason with you.

For the eleventy billioneth time TM and MV put together a squad not equipped for this division.

That is as clear as day.

Mowbray failed, then MV failed and now Slade is failing. Mowbray and Venus are very much in the blame game here. Of course they are. It was their squad that failed. Slade is now failing because he has failed to turn it round.

Are you really saying that Clarke is no better than Turnbull? Cos he clearly is.

Beavon is an improvement in attack too. Another that is clear as day.

Mowbray and Venus are responsible for putting an abomination of a squad together. Keepers not strong enough, defence weak, midfield weak, no goalscorer.

I have never said ONLY Mowbray is to blame. I keep saying that to you over and over and over, but you just don't listen.

You don't wind me up, if that is your attention. I just see you as an irritating little gnat that gives buzzing around people's ears, irritating them.

The only thing that is absurd is your ridiculous misquotes and stating of things that have clearly not been said and you keep taking about 'amazing' and 'brilliant' defences under Slade and that is something that neither I or anyone else has EVER said.

It is completely laughable and you are making yourself look a fool unfortunately.

Even when I simply said I thought we could win on Saturday you immediately out that down as a pro Slade post and it was nothing of the sort. I would have fancied the victory whoever was in charge.

I think your one aim is to wind up and regurgitate the same old crap over and over in the hope that someone flounces.

I just shake my head and think you are on drugs to be honest. It's so nonsensical.

You must get some kind of perverted kick from it though, so you just carry on.

Unless you will block me like you promised?

You would do me and everyone else on here a big favour in doing so. A lot of posters have told you now to give it a rest.

Can't you take a hint?
Not much between Clarke and Turnbull, Clarke maybe marginally better as a defender but has worse distribution.

Foley looks pretty crap, sterry is better than him.

Reilly is no better than what we had, mcann was better than him.

Beavon is ok but nothing to get excited about, he's an older version of George Thomas. Works hard, intelligent and technically ok but can't put the ball in the net consistently.

The only position you can say Slade improved us in January was arguably marginally the centre defence.
We're weaker in the full back positions, central midfield and about the same in the striker positions.

Hercules

Getting back to original issue...

Neither of our goalies should be getting a game. We *should* have an experienced keeper that can keep the team in contention and boss the back four.

Add it to the long list of stuff we need but have no chance of getting.

Otis

Not much between Clarke and Turnbull, Clarke maybe marginally better as a defender but has worse distribution.

Foley looks pretty crap, sterry is better than him.

Reilly is no better than what we had, mcann was better than him.

Beavon is ok but nothing to get excited about, he's an older version of George Thomas. Works hard, intelligent and technically ok but can't put the ball in the net consistently.

The only position you can say Slade improved us in January was arguably marginally the centre defence.
We're weaker in the full back positions, central midfield and about the same in the striker positions.
Personally I would say that Clarke is far, far superior to Turnbull.

Turnbull has very little strength about him and no command at all.

Clarke much better to my mind

stevefloyd

What the fucking hell is wrong with you CC4L ????? TM failed us big time...TM brought absolute dross into the club and also brought in Venus as well... he has laid the foundations for this season...Slade has come in and tried to make the most of a very bad mess... he has so far failed ..TM is not ultimately to blame but he has managed to contribute the major percentage of our downfall this season... he got us to 8th in the league then took us to the bottom...he wouldn't recognise a player at this level if his life depended on it ...the record or records speak for themselves... Slade is the new patsy and has an almost impossible job ...we will see if he is up for it or not.

Otis

What the fucking hell is wrong with you CC4L ????? TM failed us big time...TM brought absolute dross into the club and also brought in Venus as well... he has laid the foundations for this season...Slade has come in and tried to make the most of a very bad mess... he has so far failed ..TM is not ultimately to blame but he has managed to contribute the major percentage of our downfall this season... he got us to 8th in the league then took us to the bottom...he wouldn't recognise a player at this level if his life depended on it ...the record or records speak for themselves... Slade is the new patsy and has an almost impossible job ...we will see if he is up for it or not.
TM had a clean slate at the start of the campaign.

Slade came in with us already in the bottom four.

Slade Has failed so far, but the two situations are world's apart.

Grendel

He has fans like otis who blame previous manager though. No wonder slade doesnt even try to win

Brilliant.

Slade is blamed for playing tudgay - the same tudgay who played in 9 games this season under Mowbray - the same Mowbray that offered him a contract in the first place.

Terry Gibson's perm

Brilliant.

Slade is blamed for playing tudgay - the same tudgay who played in 9 games this season under Mowbray - the same Mowbray that offered him a contract in the first place.

My problem with that is that he has continued to play him when anyone can see he is finished, he would say not enough other options he has kept bringing in the wrong types. But the contract should never have been offered but I think it was desperation to get 11 on the pitch.

Otis

Brilliant.

Well yep, you couldn't make it up could you.

Otis

My problem with that is that he has continued to play him when anyone can see he is finished, he would say not enough other options he has kept bringing in the wrong types. But the contract should never have been offered but I think it was desperation to get 11 on the pitch.
Don't think Slade has had any choice in some games though, such as Checkatrade Trophy matches and on Saturday when there was no-one else available.

Terry Gibson's perm

Don't think Slade has had any choice in some games though, such as Checkatrade Trophy matches and on Saturday when there was no-one else available.

But instead of bringing in Reilly who is no better than what we have he should have hunted for a second striker or said no when they asked for Sordell as they must have been desperate to shift Beavon on.

I just don't think that Slade is the right man and he has fine nothing to prove me wrong.

Otis

But instead of bringing in Reilly who is no better than what we have he should have hunted for a second striker or said no when they asked for Sordell as they must have been desperate to shift Beavon on.

I just don't think that Slade is the right man and he has fine nothing to prove me wrong.
No, I agree.

I like Clarke and Beavon. Rawson seems okay, but is seemingly another Willis (maybe we were expecting Willis to go).

I haven't seen enough of Foley yet.

Guess we don't know on Sordell if we had to sell him or not.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Personally I would say that Clarke is far, far superior to Turnbull.

Turnbull has very little strength about him and no command at all.

Clarke much better to my mind
Yea people were saying the same Turnbull after his first few matches, I remember him being described as a rock

lifeskyblue

Reilly and foley seem poor to me...certainly no better than what we have. I would rather see Willis (DKE) and bigi than them.
Rawson ok but seems error prone...again no better than Willis. Clarke ok but got too much to do. Beavon works hard but needs a quality player to work with and we certainly haven't got any of them.

PUSB

Otis

Yea people were saying the same Turnbull after his first few matches, I remember him being described as a rock
You sure you not getting your 'r's and your 'c's mixed up?

I thought he has looked particularly poor for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread