Goal of the decade (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Someone mentioned that Godden’s fourth at Wycombe could be the “goal of the decade”
It was a great goal but I’m not sure it would even crack the top ten.
I’ll start by nominating Franck Moussa’s chip against Leyton Orient . His thunderbolts against Port Vale and Preston the same season are also right up there.
Any other nominations?

Wow...Moussa goal...so many great goals. We just don't do shit goals Under Robins.

Max vs Yeovil...but we lost!
But for importance...Willis at Wembley.

Like threads like this.
Fav Hatrick...of decade...McNulty at Chelt
Fav Free kick...Joe Cole vs Barnsley

covcity4life

jim o briens winner vs crewe was excellent, but maybe i am bias as it was the best attacking display i ever seen from cov(thanks for the memories tone!)

all those already mentioned definitely up there

Sky Blue Harry H

Biamou probably has three in the top 10

Vs Yeovil
Vs Swindon (my favourite)
Vs Peterborough

That’s without his two overhead kicks against Notts County and Cheltenham

That Swindon goal for me . Was just about to post it, when I read your post. Jumped out of my seat for that one. Hairs on the back of my neck job.

Frank Sidebottom

Clingan scored some great free kicks for us at the start of the decade.

I vaguely remember one at Plymouth or somewhere from about 40 yards.... might have been 2009 though.

Sky Blue Harry H

That Swindon goal for me . Was just about to post it, when I read your post. Jumped out of my seat for that one. Hairs on the back of my neck job.

Having watched Max's goals back, that Yeovil hit was probably better (whereas the Swindon goal affected the result more)

stay_up_skyblues

Clingan scored some great free kicks for us at the start of the decade.

I vaguely remember one at Plymouth or somewhere from about 40 yards.... might have been 2009 though.

Didn’t he stick one in away at Leicester to make it 2-2? Some day that was.... had Blues and Villa supporting friends and family with us for a birthday session.

EalingSB

Godden's goal at Wycombe was one of the best team goals I've ever seen us score. The highlights do not do it justice as the move started on the left and the ball was played across the defence before that long pass followed by Shippers' superb lay-off and a fantastic first-time finish. Loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread