Goal Music (1 Viewer)

Covstu

I'm pretty sure that we used to play a few bars of lets all sing together when we scored. In some sort of electronic music (not a Stylophone). It might be good on an electric guitair
yes it was the short guitar riff from the song, I hated it back in the day but miss it now!!!

I have no issue with music being played but have no real opinion on this one!! If it made us score more then they can play the fecking cheeky girls for all I care!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I'm pretty sure that we used to play a few bars of lets all sing together when we scored. In some sort of electronic music (not a Stylophone). It might be good on an electric guitair

Yes remember this when I first started going up in the mid 90's always stuck with me!!
Wouldn't want it to return would ruin memories of Highfield road, prem days and Dublin scoring!

CJ_covblaze

Along with untrained 'musicians' with a drum and other instruments and those cardboard clapper things goal music is the arse hole of football. Ban all 3.

skyblue1991

Something either unique or relevant perhaps but not that cringey cheesy bollocks Chelsea Dagger. It's about 15 years old for a start. Not even lower league small mentality clubs do this anymore.. Oh wait.
Came out in 2006 m8

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Bumberclart

Said it before, the trumpet bit from The Specials - Guns of Naverrone, local connection, easy sing along.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Has to be 'Freed from desire'

"City are on fire, your defence is terrified"

As we score a consolation goal in the 88th minute of a 4-1 home defeat!

xcraigx

One of the best sounds in the world is your own fans celebrating.

If people want to listen to snippets of Song 2 or 7 Nation Army then take your MP3 player and earphones. Sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread