Go on then. Where do we finish? (2 Viewers)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

When i did The Fishy prediction table before the season started I had us finishing 3rd bit high with what is going on but late run when fixtures are sorted out will do me.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

10th

Samo

It's looking increasingly like this season will be all about survival in the hope that we can rebuild next summer under new ownership.
Lying bastards.

fatso

To be honest I've reluctantly written this season off now, if we avoid relegation I'll be happy.

We have numerous players out of contract at the end of the season, Sisu want to sell and MR doesn't sound too happy.

I think it's fair to say we are at a crossroads, I feel we have come as far as we can under Sisu, and new owners with significant investment are required (no shit Sherlock comment)

If Wasps go under, there's a chance for new owners to buy the stadium and the football club and really take us forward.

Or we could bumble along as tenants to a bankrupt landlord and loose all our quality players and sink into oblivion like Notts County.

It's certainly a challenging season for everyone at the club, and as fans we need to give MR and AV our full support.
PUSB.

Samo

To be honest I've reluctantly written this season off now, if we avoid relegation I'll be happy.

We have numerous players out of contract at the end of the season, Sisu want to sell and MR doesn't sound too happy.

I think it's fair to say we are at a crossroads, I feel we have come as far as we can under Sisu, and new owners with significant investment are required (no shit Sherlock comment)

If Wasps go under, there's a chance for new owners to buy the stadium and the football club and really take us forward.

Or we could bumble along as tenants to a bankrupt landlord and loose all our quality players and sink into oblivion like Notts County.

It's certainly a challenging season for everyone at the club, and as fans we need to give MR and AV our full support.
PUSB.

Wasps don't need to go under, they just need to want out, which they may already do.

Tommo1993

Given we lose nobody else worth keeping, I don’t expect us to finish bottom 3. Just as much as I really don’t expect Reading to finish top half, let alone top 6.

Dec-ccfc

We flew out of the blocks last year and tapered off, once we replace Dom and get Gus and Callum back we will gather pace and hit a purple patch.
Lots of home games to come and when we get going we can blow any team away. Just need to ride it out.

Grendel

Grendel

Reactions: AOM

slowpoke

We need O’Hare back and keep him Hamer & Vik all season reckon we will then get about half way up the league & stay up.

Paxman II

Long way to go Grendel but of course everyones prediction was based before the start and the catastrophic disaster we faced, and are still facing getting up to speed and with more games at home. What has it been 7 away 2 at home? And the 11th hour injury to our best player don't forget.
But the difference in you and I grendel is positivity. I still think given a decent run, players hitting form we will be challenging for a top 6 place or very close to it. I guess you have us relegated already.

SlowerThanPlatt

Long way to go Grendel but of course everyones prediction was based before the start and the catastrophic disaster we faced, and are still facing getting up to speed and with more games at home. What has it been 7 away 2 at home? And the 11th hour injury to our best player don't forget.
But the difference in you and I grendel is positivity. I still think given a decent run, players hitting form we will be challenging for a top 6 place or very close to it. I guess you have us relegated already.
We’d need nearly 2 points a game from here to make the play offs

Users who are viewing this thread