Go on then. Where do we finish? (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Long way to go Grendel but of course everyones prediction was based before the start and the catastrophic disaster we faced, and are still facing getting up to speed and with more games at home. What has it been 7 away 2 at home? And the 11th hour injury to our best player don't forget.
But the difference in you and I grendel is positivity. I still think given a decent run, players hitting form we will be challenging for a top 6 place or very close to it. I guess you have us relegated already.

I don’t even think anybody could consider me as negative to say it, but this is absolutely mental. Challenging top 6.

giphy.gif

stupot07

Long way to go Grendel but of course everyones prediction was based before the start and the catastrophic disaster we faced, and are still facing getting up to speed and with more games at home. What has it been 7 away 2 at home? And the 11th hour injury to our best player don't forget.
But the difference in you and I grendel is positivity. I still think given a decent run, players hitting form we will be challenging for a top 6 place or very close to it. I guess you have us relegated already.
Top 6 is usually around 75 points. We have 7 from 10 games. So we would need 68 points from 36 games, thats 1.9 ppg, thats pretty much automatic promotion form. There's being positive and there's delusional. We only got 64 points from 46 games last season.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Top 6 is usually around 75 points. We have 7 from 10 games. So we would need 68 points from 36 games, thats 1.9 ppg, thats pretty much automatic promotion form. There's being positive and there's delusional. We only got 64 points from 46 games last season.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

We already require over a point a game to make the magic 50. The embarrassment of being bottom in a league containing crap like Hull and Rotherham is also guaranteed to carry on for a few weeks at least

Hobo

As with any season you have to avoid relegation first and then hope there is lots of games left to kick on up the league.

Early days at moment and I still think we can turn it around after the infortunate start.

Its a tough league and there are no easy games. But haven't seen a team yet (apart from maybe Norwich) where I thought we couldnt get points off them.

Super Graham Withey

It looks like may do down. But I’ll be optimistic and say 21st. We need Rotherham, Wigan and Blackpool to go on bad runs and I think that may happen. I thought so at the time but I think last season was a missed opportunity. With additional investment in the playing squad last January we could have made the play offs and then who knows? But our owners are unable/not willing to take that chance and as Robins stated repeatedly towards the end of last season ‘we are what we are’, that being I suspect a bottom six Championship club.

ccfc1234

It looks like may do down. But I’ll be optimistic and say 21st. We need Rotherham, Wigan and Blackpool to go on bad runs and I think that may happen. I thought so at the time but I think last season was a missed opportunity. With additional investment in the playing squad last January we could have made the play offs and then who knows? But our owners are unable/not willing to take that chance and as Robins stated repeatedly towards the end of last season ‘we are what we are’, that being I suspect a bottom six Championship club.
Looks a very even league and I suspect the top 6 will be attainable for clubs competing with a slightly lower points total than most years. We need to focus on now and start winning games home and away, fast.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm updating mine : 17 at best.
We are averaging less than a point a game. Give us one point per game in hand (which would be an improvement) and we are still in the bottom 3 .
Games in hand are of no use if you are not likely to win them.
I don't see us getting out of the relegation positions until Xmas at best. Hope I'm wrong.

AOM

We may still do so but then when the season after - it’s death by a thousand cuts

Yep, if we don't get down this season, then we will in the next few years if we continue going as we are now.
Simply not sustainable surviving in the Championship with no investment

Otis

Yep, if we don't get down this season, then we will in the next few years if we continue going as we are now.
Simply not sustainable surviving in the Championship with no investment
Yup. All we can do is take one season at a time at moment and do our best to stay up each year, in the hope some daft, rich bloke will take a wild punt and buy us.

Reactions: AOM

ProfessorbyGrace

At this point, all things considered, we will have to claw and scrap for 21st.

Like the Beavers of Chris Kamara. 💪 🦫

hamil99

Facebook User
Yup. All we can do is take one season at a time at moment and do our best to stay up each year, in the hope some daft, rich bloke will take a wild punt and buy us.

Daft rich guy strides in.... Otis faints and falls to the floor.

Playoffs...Helllllllloooo!

PVA

Quite a few people owe this chap an apology

moment making GIF

JAM See

1683572329107.png

Well, 16 is comprised of the integers 1 and 6.

Subtract 1 from 6 and you get 5.

Basic numerology.

You just need to be able to decipher the codes @Sky Blue Pete uses.

Grendel

Paxman II has played an absolute blinder calling that in October.

Sadly when Nostradamus says the world ends this year - one year he’s right

procdoc

Paxman was spot on

Grendel

Paxman says we will be promoted every year. He’s like Nursey from Black Adder

here we are going to be promoted under Russell Slade

procdoc

Paxman says we will be promoted every year. He’s like Nursey from Black Adder

To be fair you call for Robins to be sacked every year 😉

PVA

Except that's not what he said is it?

You mocked him, he was right, and you still mock him. Pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread